037

Chapter 37

  After eating , the two ran to see the chicks. Xu Cao even saw a chick come out with her own eyes and was very excited. When Fugui came back at night carrying a head of pheasant she hurriedly took Fugui to see the chicken.

  Fugui smiled and said: "Just these little chickens, tomorrow I will accompany you to buy some more chickens in the town, aren't you clamoring for piglets, let's go to the town to buy two back tomorrow."

  Xu Cao Naturally was willing. The next morning, a family of three went to the town to buy baby chickens and two piglets. Miao Miao was really interested in the little chicken and the little piglet, and kept walking around the little chicken and little piglet along the way.

  Xu Cao was also very happy looking at the little chicken in the basket and the two little piglets in Fugui's arms.

  Miao Miao looked at the two little piglets in Daddy’s arms and said happily, "Mother, what is the name of the little pig that Daddy is holding? Can Miao Miao name them?"

  "Okay, What names Miao Miao wants to give to the two little piglets?"

  Miao Miao looked at a little white pig and a little black pig in Fortune’s arms thoughtfully. After a while, she pointed to the black little piglet and said: "This one Xiaoda called big." Pointing to the white little piglet again, "this one is called Xiaoxiao."

  Xu Cao smiled, "Okay, one is called Xiaoda and the other is called Xiaoxiao."

  She bought a chicken and piglet, and two of them bought some grains and flour again. Now Xu Cao still has fifty taels of silver in her body, so she wouldn't be wronged. She bought some white rice and white noodles, and also bought some brown rice and coarse noodles. Fortunately, she asked someone today to borrow an ox cart. Fugui sat in the front and drove the ox cart. Miao Miao and Xu Cao sat in the cart at the back. The carts were all bought today.

  Xu Cao was talking and laughing with Miao Miao, Fugui drove the ox cart along the market towards the town entrance.

  "Hus .. husband!" The three of them were talking and laughing happily, when a heart-piercing shout came from the side of the road.

  Xu Cao was stunned and looked to the side, but Fu Gui frowned when he heard the sound and turned black.

  Xu Cao stared blankly at the tattered and dirty woman on the edge of the bazaar and rushed towards them, rushing to Fugui's side, and even wanted to grab Fugui's arm with her hands, but Fugui hid it.

  "Hus... husband, what's the matter?" Xu Cao was stunned, Miao Miao on the side also stared at the incident blankly.

  After she asked, she turned her head to look at the thin, messy woman. This woman also turned around to see  Xu Cao, a look of surprise, then she has to look like a surprise, she jumped off the wealth of the carriage, " .. Dear husband, your wife .. you married?"

  Xu grass frowned, She already knew what was going on. This woman was afraid that she was the one who ran away after giving birth to Miao Miao. Looking at her now, she begged to come back because she was afraid that her life would be unsatisfactory.

  Fu Gui looked at the woman, frowning, "Qi, don't mess around, I'm not your husband, I have only one wife, and this is my wife.."

       As he said, he looked at Xu Cao and rushed to her. Xu. Cao grinned, and turned to the Qi : "At the beginning, you thought he were poor , and you left your daughter who was just born. Lizheng has already eliminated your household registration. You are not from Zhanghe Village, and you are not the daughter-in-law of the Yang family. You are on your own yourself."