039

Chapter 39

  Xu Cao chuckled in her heart, knowing it was bad. Xiao An's fiance, Kong Zhenhong, went to Caobu Town to take part in the children's test in Spring. She heard that he was back a few days ago and became a scholar. Indeed, he became a talent at the age of sixteen, and his potential is pretty good. I'm afraid that he has become a talented talent. The family's eyes are high and they feel that Xiao An is not worthy of this talented talent. What did they say that stimulated Xiao An, and then Xiao An ran away?

  "Second sister, I know. Let's go out and look for someone now. Fugui  is estimated to be coming back soon. The road to the mountain may be able to run into him."

  "Sure, then I will also go out to find Look, I hope Xiao An can't think about it." Shen sighed, and guessed what the woman said to Xiao An.

  Xu Cao instructed Miao Miao to stay at home. Miao Miao nodded obediently, "Mother, Miao Miao will stay at home obediently."

  Xu Cao locked the door and ran towards the top of the mountain.

  As soon as she ran to the foot of the mountain, she ran into Fugui who came back from hunting. Xu Cao told him the matter again. Fugui's expression immediately sank, and he threw the prey and bow and arrow he carried on his shoulders to the same villager who was doing farm work in the field. Followed Xu Cao to look for it in the mountains.

  The two of them have been around in the mountains for a long time. Seeing the sky getting darker and darker, Xu Cao seemed to hear a faint crying next to him, and he hurriedly pulled the rich and honored to look for it. I saw Xiao An crouching beside a big tree and crying.

  "Xiao'an?"

  Xiao'an's crying paused when she heard Xu Cao's voice.

  Xu Cao hurriedly ran to pull up Xiao An, "Xiao An, what's the matter? Tell your sister-in-law, don't worry, if they really dare to bully you, your eldest brother, second elder brother and third elder brother will not sit back and watch."

  Xiao An Only then wiped away the tears and recounted what happened in the morning. Kong Zhenhong's mother found Xiao An and told her that her precious son is now a scholar, and a young lady in the town has taken a fancy to him. Kong Lao Niang meant that she wanted to divorce, or Xiao An would be a concubine.

  Upon hearing this, Fugui took Xiao An and walked down the mountain.

  Xu Cao hurriedly followed, and several people returned to the Yang family. Dapeng Xiaotong was very angry when he heard that the old lady Sun was bullying Xiaoan in this way. Shameless! Now that her son is just a talent, he wants to retreat the marriage, and I want  Xiaoan to be cocunbine There is no way!"

  Xiaoan is Yang family only daughter  , and everyone has loved her since childhood. In this tone, They took Xiao An to the next village and found the Kong family. Seeing Xiaoan, Sun Lao Niang flashed a trace of panic on her face, and she stammered: "You...what are you here?"

Yang Dapeng said angrily: "Auntie Sun, what did you say we were here? You talked to our Xiao An in the morning. What did you say?  didn't you bully My Xiaoan like this!"

Kong Zhenhong in the house heard the noise, walked out, and saw Xiaoan, his eyes lit up, "Xiaoan, why are you here? And what are you doing with Brother Yang? Come here?"

  Fugui snorted, "Your mother is going to retire from this marriage, or let my Xiao'an serve you as a concubine.  surname Kong, my sister didn't know that she would make you so humiliated!"

  Xiao'an stood by. Aside, with red eyes, Xu Cao patted her shoulder to comfort her.

  Kong Zhenhong turned his head to look at Mother Sun Kong, frowning: "Mother, what did you say to Xiao An? Didn't I want you to refuse  the girl in the town  ?"