040

On the second day, Xu Cao cleaned up and took Xu Laoniang to the town. Miao Miao was placed in Xu's house, and Er Ya San Ya helped to take care of her. She packed ten kilograms of potatoes in a bamboo basket and brought them along.

  After Li came to town, Xu Cao decided to look for the Lefeng Restaurant, after all, she had a cooperation experience.

  Pulling Li to the Lefeng Restaurant, the little Er immediately leaned forward, "Little lady, madam, are you here for dinner?"

  Xu Cao chuckled, "I'm here to find the shopkeeper of your restaurant. May I ask if he is here?"

  Xu Cao asked, Xiao Er seemed to think of Xu Cao's arrival, and hurriedly said with a smile: "It turns out that it is the little lady, my shopkeeper is here, wait a moment, I will call my shopkeeper to come out."

  Xiao Er quickly called out the shopkeeper, who was the same person last time. The shopkeeper saw Xu Cao stunned, "Little lady, why are you looking for the old man this time?"

  "The shopkeeper, I have something  for you. Would you like to check it out?"

  "something to eat?"

  Xu Cao smiled.

  The shopkeeper hesitated, and then nodded in agreement. Since the last time the little lady gave the secret recipe for thirteen incense and the recipe for sausage, the restaurant's business has been very hot, and the taste of the dishes has also become more colorful. I don't know what this little lady brought over this time.

  Looking at Xu Cao's basket with a round object, the shopkeeper was a little curious, and pointed to it and asked: "Little lady, what is this food? I have never seen it before."

  Xu Cao said hurriedly : "The shopkeeper , this thing is called potatoes. I planted it myself. I can guarantee that no one in Wu Tang Country has grown this thing except me. This thing tastes good, that is, ordinary dishes, which is better than rare. The cooking patterns are also Many, hot and sour potato shreds, dried potato shreds, spicy cumin small potatoes, homemade potato cakes, and this thing can be stewed with any meat, the taste is very good. The most important thing is that these things are scarce now.  How about ensuring that this item is only sold to the shopkeeper's family?"

    The shopkeeper was a little moved.

  Xu Cao seemed to have thought of something, and said: "However, the shopkeeper, if this thing has sprouted into a green skin, it must not be eaten, it will be poisoned to death."

  When the shopkeeper heard it, his face changed, "It can kill people. The thing, I think it’s not needed anymore.”

  “The shopkeeper, it’s not dead to eat. I mean if this thing germinates, it can’t be eaten. You can store it well. You can store it for at least a few months without sprouting. This is not a Problem. And food poisoning is very common. It’s not the only thing that can kill people. If you eat dog meat and then mung beans, you will be poisoned. If you eat soft-shelled turtle and then eat amaranth, you will be poisoned. If you eat carp and eat it again Licorice can also be poisoned. And other vegetables may also contain certain toxins."

  She said this is true. Some vegetables contain toxins, but it is rare to kill people. Such as immature tomatoes, fresh day lily, rotten ginger, autumn lentils and bean pods, all of which contain certain toxins and are only edible after high temperatures.

  The shopkeeper hesitated, obviously he didn't understand what Xu Cao said. Even the Li on the side was confused and didn't understand what her daughter was talking about.