046

Chapter 46

There are still some potatoes left in Xu Cao's place, but she didn't send them to Lefeng Restaurant. She still kept more than 400 catties, mainly because she wanted to keep them for the winter. Plus tomorrow's seeds, and some more to the Yang family, there is not much left to eat.

Sister in law Shen  has not come to get the potato seeds in the past few days. It seems that the maiden sister-in-law gave birth to the child, and  Shen  took Junjun back to live for a few days.

It gets dark earlier in autumn. As soon as the sky darkened, Fugui came back from the mountains. The two had a meal and discussed sending potatoes to the Yang family. Naturally, the Yang family was given more than  others, and Xu Cao planned to send One hundred catties in the past, one hundred catties can grow a seven-to-eighth potato, but Xu Cao and Li did not plant much potatoes this year. There is no way for each family to share less. Wait for each family tomorrow. They are all planted with potatoes and they are ready after harvest.

"That's it, let's eat quickly. After the meal, we can send the potatoes to Dad. I ran into Dad on the road two days ago, and Dad also mentioned it to me."

After eating, the two took Miao Miao, Fugui Going to Yang's house with a bag of potatoes. The Yang family is eating, and it looks like Xiao An and Niu's dinner should be cooked.

Seeing Fugui and Xu Cao, Xiao An got up hurriedly, brought two Xiaoxiaozi over, and smiled at the two of them: "Big Brother, Sister-in-law, sit down."

Father Yang glanced at the potatoes on the ground and said, "How much is Catty  potatoes? I will settle the money for you later."

"Huh?" Chen, who was immersed in the meal, raised her head suddenly and glared at Fugui, "Give  something for  father and mother, do you still want money?"

Xu Cao hurriedly said, "Mother, you misunderstood, so naturally we won't collect money." This money is naturally unacceptable. Although m Chen  is bad, Father Yang is a Fugui father. They are not going to poke people's spine anymore.

Mother Chen nodded with satisfaction, "It's so best, but there are too few potatoes. I guess I won't be satisfied with planting even an acre of land next spring."

"Mother, this is still too much, in the rest of the village. Everyone is tens of kilograms, half less than this." Xiaoan said.

"Yeah, mother, I have shared some for the people in the village, and there is not much left in the house."

Chen's mouth curled, and then he stopped talking.

Daddy Yang saw this, and looked up at Fugui and Xu Cao, and asked, "Have you two eaten? Have you eaten your table."

"Father, we have eaten, you can eat it quickly."

Zheng said Suddenly, there was the sound of little osmanthus howling and crying in the back room. Hearing the sound of little osmanthus, Miao Miao looked up at Xu Cao, as if she wanted to see the milk doll.

Upon hearing this voice, Niu and Chen changed their faces at the same time. Niu gave Chen anxiously. This Niu has been much more honest since the last time he was suspended, and he did not dare to disobey Chen. Chen's face was also black, "This dead girl is crying again,

and she keeps howling all day long." "A milk doll, what does she know." Daddy Yang frowned and reprimanded.

Niu's complexion was a little ugly, and he hurriedly stood up, "Father, mother, I'll go and see the sweet-scented osmanthus."

"Go, go quickly, a loser!" Chen cursed.

After Niu went out, everyone was not talking, Miao Miao quietly tugged at Xu Cao's clothes, raised her head, and blinked her bright eyes and whispered, "Mother, I want to see my sister."