047

Chapter 47

After lunch, Xu Cao took out the leftover chicken bones and fed Xiaobai and Heizi. Xiao Bai has eaten well during this period of time, is full of oil and water, and his weight is soaring upwards. He is no longer the small, short and thin little dog of the year, and has become a lot stronger. Heizi still looks like that, with shiny fur, always a calm look, and eating chicken bones is more elegant than Xiaobai.

Xiaobai was eating and protecting the food, and he roared unconsciously, until Heizi let out an impatient roar, it seemed to wake up, and looked up at Heizi, showing a lot of honesty.

When the cleaning was over, Xiaoshan took the half pot of potato stewed pheasant and went back. Xu Cao was afraid that he would fall on the road, so she locked the courtyard door and took Miaomiao and went to Xu's house.

There are only Erya  and Sanya  in Xu's family. Seeing Xu Cao, the two girls rushed out and smiled at Xu Cao. "Big sister, you are back, Xiaoshan  go to your house again. It's delicious."

Xu Cao put The pheasant stewed potatoes and egg pancakes that hit the basket were taken out, "ErYa, Sanya,  are you hungry, there are some egg pancakes here. You two will eat them separately. This pheasant stewed potatoes will wait until Dad and mother go back in the evening. Is it good to eat?" She makes a lot of egg pancakes and puts them in a basket and covers them with white cloth. They are still warm now.

Er Ya San Ya nodded, and then ate the egg pancakes. One person ate three sheets and was full, and the two girls sensibly put the pheasant stewed potatoes in the kitchen and covered them.

The two houses built by Li and Mr. Xu are big and spacious. Both houses are a hall and a back room. There are four rooms in total, which is enough to live in. The former thatched house was transformed into a kitchen and utility room. The house was very clean, thanks to Erya and Sanya.

Xu Cao walked around the house and said, "Er Ya, San Ya, where did  mother go?"

Father Xu already knew where to go. Now that the farming work is over, Dad must have gone to the town to find work. . Li should have been quite leisurely these few days, so she wouldn't go out.

Erya and Sanya moved a few Xiaoxiaozi to the center of the yard, and then said: "Mother went out after sending Xiaoshan to you. We don't know where she went."

Li was not at home, and Xu Cao sat in the middle of the yard. Call Miao Miao and Da Shan to recognize words.

Miao Miao can write her own name, and the Three-Character Classic can also be memorized. Xiaoshan is playful, not as much as Miao Miao. Er Ya San Ya will follow her to recognize a few words when she is idle.

It took more than an hour before Li returned.

Seeing Li's sweating and a black face, Xu Cao couldn't help asking: "Mother, where did you go? Why did you come back with a black face?"

Li stared at her. " Isn’t it? Even  dare to make fun yourmother?"

"Mother, how dare I."

Li snorted, her face still a little ugly, and when she looked at Xu Cao's worried look, she said: "Nothing serious, either. It was your grandmother who sent someone to find me. "

Grandma? Xu Cao didn't have any impression of this grandma, not only the grandmother, but also her two uncles and aunts.

Xu Cao still knows a little bit about Li's affairs. Li's originally belonged to a nearby village, and it seemed that she was sold to Father Xu because of poor family conditions. Since then, Li has no contact with her natal family. Li is the second child in the family. There is an older sister at the top, a younger sister and two younger brothers at the bottom.