048

Chapter 48

     After the cheapest uncle left, there was no one to bother them anymore, but her mother in law  often ran around all the time. It was always her mother-in-law, and Xu Cao couldn't stop her outside. Every time the mother-in-law came in, she looked terribly jealous, and she wished to pull out Xu Cao eyeballs and put them on the house.

After sending her mother-in-law away, Xu Cao went to the tofu shop in the village to buy a few pieces of tofu. She was about to try to make fermented bean curd. She missed the taste a lot.

She bought the tofu and cut it into small pieces. Then she found a bamboo basket, covered with straw, and finally put a few layers of white gauze on top of the white gauze. , And finally covered with a layer of white gauze, and then spread a layer of straw on the white gauze.

Now that the weather is cold, the kang in the room is already on fire, and the most critical step for fermented bean curd is to mold. The first is temperature control. Xu Cao placed the bamboo basket next to the kang head, so that the temperature continued to be about 20 degrees.

After about five or six days, Xu Cao took a look and found that the moldy tofu was almost there. she was busy preparing the seasonings, the thirteen incense that was ground before, and salt, and the moldy tofu was rolled in the mixed seasonings, and then put into the prepared small ceramic pots. She prepared two small ceramic pots, one of which also contained some wine, so that it would have a faint taste of wine, and it was also very fragrant, and a little water was added to the pot. After preparing, she sealed the two ceramic pots so that they could be eaten after a period of time.

In a few days, the weather got colder and colder. As the days passed, one morning when she got up, Xu Cao saw that the outside was white and it was snowing.

Through the gap of the wooden window, a piece of white outside, Xu Cao nestled on the warm kang, next to the man who petted her and the cute little bun, couldn't help but soften in her heart.

Miao Miao fell asleep with them since the kang was on fire.

It is estimated that it is already four quarters outside, but thinking about the cold weather, Xu Cao wants to go back to bed. Thinking in a daze, Fugui on the side was already awake. He raised his head and looked outside. He hugged Xu Cao next to him and smiled: "It's snowing now. Let's go to bed again. Let's eat later. "

Xu Cao gave a hum, she just watched the snow outside, the wind was blowing, so she wanted to go to bed, and she couldn't sleep anymore. Just lying like this, the beauty in her heart was already bubbling. There was no mother-in-law on the top, and there was no contradiction between the wives and the wives. The grandfather still spoiled her, and the life was really comfortable.

Looking at the white piece of land outside, Xu Cao thought again that there is nothing to prepare at home. There are Chinese cabbage, radishes and potatoes in the cellar, pickled vegetables and a few jars, plus pickled and sun-dried prey. They also bought white noodles and white rice, enough for them to eat for the winter. There is a place to store grain at home, and there is no shortage of money, so after paying the grain tax, the corn grown at home were not sold, and they found an empty room to store it.

The two talked on the kang. After another half an hour, Miao Miao woke up, and Xu Cao got up and went to the kitchen. First, she boiled water, washed her face, rinsed her mouth, and then started cooking.

Fugui got up and went to the well at the entrance of the village to bring water back, and filled the big tank in the kitchen. Seeing the wealth running back and forth, Xu Cao added a fire to the stove and said distressed: "Fugui, let's dig a well in the yard when the spring is up, so that it is easier to drink water, and I don’t need Going to the river to do laundry every time. ."