Chapter 90: Secret Organization Vs Secret Organization

Their flying speed increased a bit.

Raon started to speak at that moment. "That Whale is pretty good too."

'That Whale?' Cale looked down again.
There was a woman darting through the parted water.

"The small Whale is sort of good too."

There was a man following behind her.
It was Witira and Paseton.

'Ah, Raon and his nicknames for people...' Cale shook his head.

The siblings wielded a whip and sword respectively as Witira rushed toward the swordsman and Paseton rushed toward the spearman.

The two were rushing forward while spraying blood as Cale had expected, quickly rushing toward their targets.

"Choi Han."
"Yes Cale-nim?"
"Watch them carefully."
Choi Han continued to observe without answering back.

Flick! Witira's whip clashed against the swordsman's sword that was covered in her golden aura.

Bang!

A blue light was around Witira's whip. It was the unique power of the Whales, utilizing the power of the ocean to attack. Witira's blue aura was just as strong as the swordsman's golden aura, which made it very obvious that she was fooling around when battling against Toonka.

"Don't worry. Choi Han will not lose. Good Rosalyn will not lose either." Raon made that proclamation before increasing his speed even more.

Cale looked toward Choi Han and Rosalyn, who both smiled back at him.

"Do not worry. Choi Han and I will not get hurt, even if things do not go as planned."

Even if things do not go as planned, Cale was planning on taking care of it with the people wearing the masks. One of Cale's goals was to get rid of any potential issues that would make things dangerous for them in the near future.

'Things will become complicated if Raon is revealed.'

Since they could not get rid of the organization completely right now because they didn't know the exact location of the organization's headquarters, things would become very complicated if any of them saw Raon and managed to live to tell the rest of the organization.

However, Rosalyn and Choi Han had misunderstood Cale's gaze.

"She is right, Cale-nim. I will not get hurt."

'...I'm more worried about something else..." Cale could not say anything.

However, On shook her head while laying in Cale's arms to show that Choi Han and Rosalyn were wrong.

On tapped on Cale's arm. "I don't think you will get hurt. You do not need to worry."

'Ah? On, you misunderstood me too...'
He felt that even if he explain, no one will believe him as always and instead urged Raon on.

"Even faster."
"Alright, Human."

A moment later, Cale was floating above Hais Island 5.

Rosalyn started to speak. "The traps and alarm magic are around the coast, as Mr. Ron mentioned. The flow of mana is focused on those areas as well."

"There are none in the air." Raon added on.

Raon had a pretty smug expression on his face that seemed to say that Rosalyn was a smart human mage. However, it was ironic, as Raon had learned human magic from Rosalyn.

"Will it be possible to get past the magic and barge into the building?" Cale opened up the map he drew based on Ron's description as he asked.

Since Ron could not draw it himself due to the effects of the poison, Cale drew it based on what Ron described, with Ron verifying the details as they went.