050

Chapter 50

The snow outside is getting bigger and bigger every day. Xu Cao and Fugui haven’t gone out these days, and all the things to be prepared at home are complete. Some pastries and nectars are all prepared for food. And to The children who gave the New Year greetings.

This year's snow is much smaller than last year. There is nothing wrong with going out or visiting. Xu Cao steamed steamed buns and  some steamed meat, and steamed potatoes in the past two days.

On the twenty-ninth day, all the sanitation inside and outside the house was cleaned.

Twenty-nine's finished dinner, and Li's hugged Xiaoshan for a while, and Er Ya San Ya and Old Father Xu came over. The family ate cakes and fruits around the charcoal fire, chatting happily, and didn't leave until Haishi.

The next day it was New Year’s Eve. Xu Cao warmed up the steamed buns, steamed potatoes and steamed meat, and ate full breakfast . After breakfast, the village was busy
posting New Year's pictures. After the New Year picture was posted, Xu Cao took some cured fish and steamed meat, and then followed Fugui and brought Miao Miao back to Yang's house.

This New Year’s Eve, we will gather together to have a New Year’s Eve dinner in the evening. People who live apart from families will naturally have to go home early to help. Xu Cao and the others lived very close to the Yang family, and they arrived in a short while.

The gate of the Yang family courtyard was wide open, and the inside was noisy, and the family was busy going in and out.

Jiro Saburo Yang Yang Yang Dapeng with copper is in the yard busy snow, saw grass rich with promise, smiled and said:. "Brother, sister, you come back, and soon entered the room to sit it, it's too cold outside,"

two People brought Miaomiao into the house, Xu Cao asked Miaomiao to see the little sweet-scented osmanthus, and went into the kitchen to help.

There are women in the kitchen, Chen, Shen, Niu, Xiaoan. Seeing Xu Cao coming in, several daughters-in-laws smiled, Chen's face was a little gloomy, and he opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something. Before she could say anything, Xiao An on the side said: "Mother, today is the 30th New Year's Eve.

Yes , sister-in-law and eldest brother are also back, and our family is considered reunited." After Xiaoan’s reminder, Chen shut up. Today is New Year’s Eve. If something happens to her, the dead old man may be reunited. Go crazy and beat her once. She could see that the dead old man was so kind to the son and daughter-in-law that the woman left behind, and she still remembered her as expected.

The more I think about it, the more angry, the more ugly Chen's face becomes.

Xu Cao didn’t care about this. He passed the cured fish and bacon in his hand to Shen, and said with a smile: "Second younger brother and sister, this bacon can be fried with whatever you want. This cured fish can be eaten by frying. "

Shen " smiled and took it, "Sister-in-law makes things delicious. This bacon and cured fish smell delicious."

Chen snorted, "She makes delicious food, why don't you follow She will go over!"

Shen gave Xu Cao an awkward look.

Fortunately, Chen knew how to measure and didn't say anything.

Prepare to eat, sacrifice to the ancestors, and then go to the grave. It is time to wait for these things to survive. Some people in the village have begun to set off bamboo cannons. After the bamboo cannons are set off, it is natural to have a New Year's Eve dinner.

After Daddy Yang set off the bamboo cannon, everyone brought dishes to the table and ate the New Year's Eve dinner.

Except for Chen's face which was a bit ugly, everyone else was talking and laughing, and it was very lively. Even the little sweet-scented osmanthus was held by the Niu and put on the table. Little sweet-scented osmanthus was also a few months old, and when she heard the scent of adults eating, she twisted and twisted in Niu's arms, looking like a little greedy ghost.