117. Do As You Want

"What are you doing?" Chu Xiao picked his eyebrow and asked when he suddenly got confined to the stone pillar by Ling Fan.

In such a position…

If it was someone who came to kill him or who held some ill intentions, that one already couldn’t be deader.

After all, Chu Xiao was in a more passive state with their posture now.

Although it wasn’t that difficult for him to break away from Ling Fan's restraints now.

However…if the other side was Ling Fan, it didn't matter anymore…

Moreover, he did not feel that anything was wrong or uncomfortable...

"A meeting kiss," Ling Fan smiled and said in earnest.

Without giving the other side any chance to stop him, Ling Fan leaned forward and kissed on Chu Xiao's lips..

Mm, it seemed not bad.

And…

Trying to stop him?

Chu Xiao seemed to have no intention of stopping him.

In fact, that was indeed the case.

Towards Ling Fan's sudden kiss, Chu Xiao was stunned for a moment and soon came back to his senses. Then he opened his mouth and let his tongue march in.

However…

This little bastard's kiss skills really had improved a lot…

Chu Xiao subconsciously curved the corner of his mouth and glanced at Ling Fan while commenting in his heart.

This guy's kiss actually gave him a feeling of enjoyment.

Chu Xiao closed his eyes quietly and started to respond to the kiss. His arms naturally wrapped around Ling Fan's neck.

Chu Xiao's response made Ling Fan excited, so he deepened the kiss without hesitation.

"Mmm…" Suddenly, the deep kiss made Chu Xiao uncontrollably groan.

This kiss was completely different from the one from the shallow one in the taxi on Monday.

So…did this guy think that there was no one around him, so he became more and more aggressive?

Chu Xiao couldn't help complaining in his heart.

However, it was undeniable that he really liked this kiss…

Through this kiss, he could clearly feel the strong possessiveness of the man in front of him.

If it was someone else who dared to have any other feelings beyond fear and admiration towards him, he would definitely make the other side suspect life, let alone possessiveness!

However, Ling Fan's possessiveness and eagerness only made him even more excited.

Ahem, he was indeed excited…