⌗22. the ribbon on her hair

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩. 𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝟮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE BLOND HAIR BOY. was walking infront of the prestigious school in Kyoto while his best friend is tagging along with him, he saw many familiar face that he already know.

Especially the siblings of Sano-Kurokawa who been reunited again ever since the Kantou accident in Shibuya Grand Festival that ended up by getting beat up by a mysterious woman.

So many faces when his eyes landed on someone who never forgotten about, that face that make him go to so many sleepless night.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Inui is working as a part-time to a manga-anime shop near in Shibuya every weekends, cause he wants to have an extra money instead of pleading for his parent to gave him a money.

He was in duty when the limited editions of Levi Liberty were released.

So many hardcore fans are pushing or yelling inside the store when the figurine released, making him annoyed by it.

He was sitting to a chair after getting tired by assisting some people and help them get the figurine until only one left. he saw a girl struggling to get the last one making him stand up to his seat and approach her, his heart skips a beat when he saw the struggling girl ribbon that is perfectly suits to her.

He grabbed the figurines that is clearly on the top of the highest shelf that no one could reach but only using a ladder but if your tall then you might reach it.

He gave it to the girl, whose face suddenly turn into sad when she saw Inui get it to her, he chuckles when how the girl had no idea that he works here.

“Here, ” he said making the girl looks at him and slowly grabbing the box and thanking him before running off.

He saw her again but this time in the counter, he smile when the girl smile at their cashier. “Are they close? ” he ask his fellow workers.

They watch the girl whose on the counter and smirked at Inui, “You like her?” they ask the blond who flush in red from the question. “What no? I just met her, okay? ” he alibi.

“Boi, there's called ‘love at first sight.’  did you know that? that quote is already exists while your grandfather still in his father's balls? ” they dumbfoundedly looks at the clueless boy.