Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye

3rd POV

Meanwhile Brian opens the door to the roof he looks to see the tower he runs over to a box and open it up he raise his radio said, "I'm at the repeater" Tej and Roman both walking Tej said "The access cable's in the base" Brian unplugs it "Just plug it into your phone and Ramsey will be back online" Brian plugs it in his phone and dials Brian grab his radio said "Ramsey, go".

Y/n POV

Letty was keeping an eye out I watch Ramsey types on her keyboard I ask "Well" Ramsey said, "Brian did it" I smile "We're back in" Letty leans we watch the signal came back and the bar went full she looks at us smiling "We've got God's Eye back".

3rd POV

The Man watch God's Eye disappear from his screen shock he said, "We lost the God's Eye" Shock Jakande ask "What" He looks forward "Shit" In the air three military planes are flying towards LA looking at the screen the Man said, "Military's inbound" 2nd man looks "Three minutes and closing" The Man looks to Jakande "We need to get the hell out of here".

Jakande looks forward while open the door from the building Brian runs out said "Tej, Roman, I'm on my way" Roman raise his radio he said, "All right, homie, I'll see you there" He and Tej run while Brian gets in the car and drive forward.

Meanwhile Dom punch Shaw who moves back then Dom knees him then went to punch Shaw who moves making Dom hit the car making a dent he went to Shaw and punch him again he grabs Shaw and threw him to a car hitting the front window Shaw grunts Dom walks to him then swings but Shaw grabs holds his arm and knees him the side of his head and use his leg to make Dom hit the car.

Shaw lets go and swing his leg hitting Dom face making him stumble Shaw got off the car he leans as Dom threw a punch and Shaw punch Dom's side who threw another that Shaw block, he hits the arm and kicks Dom's leg making him kneel Shaw spins and elbows Dom who stumble back then Shaw punch him again.

Dom fell to the floor he gets up, but Shaw spins kick him making Dom roll on the floor while in the air the helicopter arrives Jakande stares at the carpark as Shaw punch Dom to his car who notice the grenades Shaw went to Dom who turns Shaw went to knee him, but Dom holds his leg moves it down Shaw punch Dom who grabs his legs and lift him up and threw him onto the roof landing on it.

Shaw grunts but Dom pulls Shaw off to the ground the Pilot said, "I have eyes on Toretto" Dom grabs Shaw again and threw him over and Shaw lands on his car and tumble over to the other side on his front and start to get up but Dom jumps on the hood jumps over to Shaw shouting and hit him making Shaw land on the ground.

But Shaw grabs the pole and hit Dom who fell to the floor Shaw groans Dom gets up as Shaw crawls and stands up looks to Dom who stares while Jakande stares the Pilot said, "Shaw's in the way" Jakande said "Then it seems our friendship is at an end" He stares "Do it" The Pilot press the button releasing a missile destroying a part of the carpark making Shaw and Dom move back.

Dom notice cracks on the ground it went around Shaw who notice Dom stares he said, "Thing about street fights..." Shaw looks to Dom who looks to him "...the street always win" So Dom growls and stomps on the ground with a grunt making the area under Shaw collapse who falls landing on rubble Dom kneels watching Shaw land there.

Dom looks to the helicopter he moves Jakande looks to Dom who glares at him the helicopter the screen had a lock on Dom, Jakande said "Good-bye, Toretto" Dom glares but suddenly bullets hit the helicopter.

C/n POV

After walking for a while, we see the helicopter Luke fires the minigun I ask, "Need a hand" Luke said, "Not really" He fires making the helicopter move a bit I then notice a man holding gun I said, "They got a gun aiming at us" Luke said, "I got this" He fires hitting the man making him fall out of the helicopter.