𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3: 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊

"Hi Sissy!" A little boy ran to me

"Hi Sissy!" A little boy ran to me. Feeling excitement radiating off of him, I hugged the boy back. He had such warmth from him. You could feel his kindness when he entered the room.

"Hello there," I said to the boy. He was smiling ear to ear. He looked barely 5. Such a smooth complexion and big eyes you could see from miles away. For a second I looked behind him to see other boys. Some look happy, others, not so much. I looked back at the boy as he began to speak.

"Hi, I'm Dante, and your Amara. I'm you brother. I'm very happy to see you." He spoke so quickly, bringing a smile to my face. He was so happy, his smile was contagious, he was making me feel more comfortable with this transition.

"Hello Dante, it's nice to meet you. How are doing?" I asked him, trying to make a little conversation, as the awkward feeling is getting progressively worse.

"I'm doing very good. I'm very happy to see you. Your so pretty. If I was a girl, I would want to look like you." He made me laugh, as well as dad and a few of the boys.

"Thank you Dante, that was very kind of you. I must say though, you are very handsome." I whispered the last part in his ear, both him and I chuckled.

"I know I am." He had much confidence. He said this with a strong voice. He made us all laugh. Bringing a smile to all are faces.

"Okay Dante, I have to show your sister around, and to her room," Dad stated. Then he faced me and began to speak again, "At dinner tonight you'll meet the others, I don't want to overwhelm you." He smiled, showing he cares.

"Of course." I smiled back. As we are speaking I can feel the stares of the boys behind me, not including Dante. He sitting on the floor, attached to my leg.

"Okay, I'll show you to your bedroom, Dante please let go of Amara's leg." Dad told Dante. Dante looked a little sad, he didn't want to, but he did. He responded with a sad okay and went back to one of the boys. The boy he went to picked him up and held him. "Okay Amara, let go." As he said that him and I began to walk away from the boys. I'm not looking forward to meeting them. They seem rude.

As we went up the stairs I started to hear them speak, I do have very good hearing, but I could not hear what they were saying. I could only hear the deep voices mumbling.

Not paying attention, we entered a room. I was still trying to listen, but I could not hear anything now. He cleared he throat to get my attention, and it did. I looked up to see a room.