Act III: To The Awards

A/N: Wow... When I write under 3K words, I can basically pump these out like cans of Coca Cola. Anyways, this is another update. Bit of a slow start, but thats just how I write. 

Also, seeing how you guys liked the idea of an extra idol. I'm pretty much just going to put who I like. I'm sure you all like this idol/singer too, so not too big of a deal hopefully.

Without further ado. Please enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: Mandarin

Underline: Japanese

Bold & Italicized: English

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Golden Disc Awards, 2018

Here it is. One of the most prestigious awards in music, the Golden Disc Awards. Idols upon idols were walking the red carpet down towards the stadium. The flashes of cameras, to a normal person would most likely cause dizziness. However, to these pop singers it was a natural occurrence. 

When the group of nine came out of their vehicles, the camera's all turned to them. The instant one of the members stepped out of the vehicle they were all pleading the girls to look in their direction.

The nine girls of TWICE stepped onto a podium, in which they all bowed in greeting. Once their head were lifted, they began looking in the same direction. Their smiles directed to right side of the crowd of paparazzi and slowly moving to the left so all of them could get their shots. From there the girls were free to look in any other direction, letting the paparazzi get their much needed photos from them.

Once the girls were done their pre-photo shoot at the GDA's they moved on inside the venue. Alas, the photographers were still calling out to them, pleading for more photo's. Some girls turned around and waved, giving the photographers more content. Some of them decided to keep on walking as the whole mini-photoshoot session can get quite prolonged.

Once inside the girls headed towards another podium, one where two hosts were standing patiently. Every group that came needed to do a mini-interview. Always the same questions, and the answers the girls gave were always the same but just slightly modified.

"Good evening everyone! The next group we have is none other than the nations girl group... TWICE!" The male host introduced the nine with great enthusiasm and gestured to his side. The camera panned to the side stage and followed them as they stepped up onto the stage, standing in between the two hosts. 

"3, 2, 1. One in a million! Annyeohaseyo TWICE-imida!" The nine introduced themselves with a bubbly energy, enough to make an entire crowd smile. 

"Yah... It's so good to see you all this year again. How are you girls feeling today? Excited? Nervous?" The female host asked, her question not really directed towards anyone.

The person to speak first would obviously have to be Jihyo, the leader. She gladly took the microphone the male host handed her and turned to face the female host. "Ne, thank you. Oh... I think despite coming here multiple times, we still get a little bit nervous. It's always such a crazy thing to see so many fans outside cheering. But... At the same time we are very excited for the show, all the performances and were most definitely excited to perform for all our fans out there"

Ne! I'm sure everyone at home and in the venue can't wait for your performances for this year. I heard that this year, a lot of the members family members are here today" The male host said, and the the girls couldn't help but flash genuine smiles. It's not often their families could attend shows like this, so when they do, it's always a treat for them.