Chapter 37

"It's not like that. I just spilled it by mistake."

I know he was teasing me, but it felt little pricking.

I turned the topic naturally while pretending not to.

"What's wrong with your face?"

"My face?"

"I think you need a handkerchief to wipe your face. You look really tired."

"Oh, this is... It's not a big deal, maybe because I've had some arm wrestling."

"Arm wrestling?"

"Because someone suggested it. Just a thing to do when bored people with physical strength gather together. Plus, they are so competitive......"

With a tired expression, Sir Davery turned his right shoulder lightly to loosen it.

I don't know, but it seemed like he had a hard time.

"If you think something good, you won't feel bored."

"Well, it is. How was the party?"

The carriage that passed the gate ran smoothly through the night.

I left my body to the shaking carriage and opened my mouth.

"As usual."

"Did everything go well?"

"Well......."

I can say that there are some problems, but the story is just difficult to tell.

I looked out the carriage window.

Suddenly

'I was surprised.'

I was really surprised before.

On the terrace.

The wind that just blew, the subtle illusion, and somehow the meaningful words from the prince.

A strange atmosphere filled the space.

I didn't know how embarrassed I was at the time.

I didn't see the mirror, but my eyes probably shook quite a bit.

'I almost misunderstood it.'

On second thought, it was disdainful.

Could it be that I have been paralyzed and deluded myself in that short moment?

As a result, that kind of thought flowed in an instant.

'I almost doubted that the Crown Prince was interested in me.'

Fortunately, a couple accidentally came to the terrace, and the mysterious atmosphere was scattered.

I came to my senses thanks to it.

And when I came to my senses, I was able to think reasonably.

It was a close call.

The Prince's line, which felt significant, was not necessarily so, and he's not that cold-hearted too.

Do I think he would be happy to have me help him?

He just expressed his intention to pay back the help in a polite manner.

And the meaning of what he said that he was looking forward to how it will be different next time?

It's a similar greeting to 'See you next time'.

And there was nothing strange even if I was really looking forward to it.

When he saw me in the temple, I had a completely different impression of a person after a few days, and I would have been purely curious if I had not known about the enchanted cloth.