Nesting

Credit to the artist :- @kiss_kv on twitter.

No one's pov:-

"So I think it's time for us to leave now!" Joshua said with a bright smile on his face.

"As if we won't see each other again. " Hoseok says, smiling as bright as the other.

"Next time, let's do some more activities since we couldn't do anything this time. " Joshua said.

"I wonder next time if you come alone or with some guests. " Jimin said with a wink.

"Let's wait for that! " Joshua replied, smirking at Krystal, who hits his hand with a flustered face.

"Are you both coming, or shall I leave without you?" Jungkook, who was impatiently waiting for the two, yelled from the car. Since Starlight pack had excellent relations with Moonglade pack, Hyung Sik always visits the alpha and luna. This time because of the attack, Hyung Sik had to stay to complete his duty of pack alpha, so he decided to send Jungkook to meet the alpha in his place.

Much to Jungkook's dismay, the people in their pack were busy treating the wounded wolves and setting things up, so none could come and drive. And this is how Jungkook ended up being the driver of Joshua and Krystal.

Jungkook huffs in anger, poking his inner cheek. If something he hates the most is waiting. He could do anything but wait. Before Jungkook could yell one more time, there was a soft knock on the car door.

His eyes turned from glowing red to soft brown in a matter of seconds. He lowered the car window to see taehyung standing with a smile on his face. "What are you doing here, love? I thought you would be getting ready for uni. " Jungkook asked in a soft voice.

"Well, I wanted to see you first before going. " Taehyung replied with an unusual smile on his face.

"I see, so now you have seen me. You can go now. " Jungkook said, with a playful smile on his face, making Taehyung pout a little.

"That means you don't like to talk to me. " Taehyung said, with fake anger on his face. With a pout, he turned to leave, but two strong arms around his waist pulled him back.

Taehyung smiled when Jungkook rested his chin on the younger's shoulder. "You know your voice is my favorite, love. " Jungkook said, pulling Taehyung closer to his body. He left small kisses on the omega's neck, making Taehyung tremble on his feet.

"Are you ready? " Both the mates flinched on their place when they heard Krystal's voice. Taehyung quickly pulled out and stood a little far from the car.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Jungkook. " Krystal said, entering the car and seating at the back.   

"It's alright. " Jungkook mumbled and looked at Taehyung. "See you soon, love. " Jungkook says, pecking Taehyung's lips before sitting back inside the car and started the car.

Taehyung waved a bye, looking at the moving car. For some unknown reason, he doesn't want Jungkook to go. It was a sudden urge to stay in his mate's embrace and scent him for the rest of the day. He resisted this urge and went back into the packhouse, where he saw all others getting ready for the day.

"Are you ready to go?" Jin asked. Taehyung gave a sharp nod and rushed to grab his bag and went out, where Jin and Namjoon were waiting for him in the car.

For the rest of the day, Taehyung couldn't focus on anything he was taught. All the time, he would be thinking of Jungkook. He even lost his appetite because of it and ended up sitting under a tree, all alone.