RETURN TO ANGA AND ????

Next morning Karna woke and did his pooja. The rest of barati too woke up and ang got ready to return Anga with bride. As per King Vikramaditya's proposal they all had breakfast and went to Ujjain palace gates to return to kingdom. Vidai ceremony took place. Avantika hugged her parents and family while crying as she was about to leave for Anga to begin her married life. King Vikramaditya in tears asked Karna to care of her daughter, Karna assured him and his family that till he is breathing no harm will come to Avantika. The return journey began after that.

The return journey was some what slow as new queen of Anga was coming to Anga in palanquin. They reached Anga in afternoon. There all the people of kingdom were showering rose petals and music were playing to welcome the returning barat. The streets were looking like flower bed. People were cheering for newly weds. They reached palace gates. The palanquin stopped before palace gates. A velvet carpet was laid for Karna and Avantika to enter the palace. At palace gates ladies were waiting to see the newly weds. They came and entrance ceremony for bride took place. The bride was taken to different chamber for now to rest. Vikram informed Karna that people of Anga arranged a program to welcome their queen in the evening. Karna agreed and told him that after sunset he with Avantika and his family will come for the program. For now everyone went to their room to rest. Ashwatthama, krishna, Arjun, Nakul and Sahdev were teasing Karna for his first night.

In the evening Karna did his pooja and returned to palace and changed to attend the program arranged by people of Anga for them. He has already informed Avantika and others about that. They all got ready and exited the palace. Sun was already set but whole Anga was still bright. It was heavily decorated with chandelier, diya and Mashal. The reached the stadium for the occasion. The stadium was already full by people.

The stadium was special significance to Anga it was the place where proceedings of court used to takes place before Palace was built so architect decided to build a stadium here. The stadium was large enough to accommodate all people of Anga and much more it was built for whenever King want Judgements and proceedings to take place in attendance of all people of Anga for a very heinous crime to set example. Those situations never occurred in Anga so it was closed till now but it was a very beautiful beautiful building and show case of prowess of master of Architects of Anga. The whole stadium an be covered with ceiling to protect from rain or anything. The seats were arranged in such manner the people will able to see everything thing happening in centre of field and the royals present there. It was built in such way that the even covered everything can be easily seen by either sunlight or moonlight. If it was cloudy day or night time several places for Torch and diya were in buil to light up the place. The could be easily herd by everyone present there no matter the distance. Today the stadium was covered and decorated beautifully. The red curtains were hanging all around. Two large throne was arranged for Bride and groom and several seats in various places around them for royal family and guests.

Everyone was mesmerized by such structure it beauty was truly never seen in any kingdom. Karna and Avantika folded their hands in front of their subjects. Karna introduced the new queen of Anga to its people. Avantika too thanked the people for beautiful welcome and pledge to do her duties of a queen seriously. The people saying "Angraj ki jay", "Angrani ki jay". Soon The people calmed down and every took their seats. Vikram then came to centre of ring and spoke though he spoke with normal volume royal guests and Tourist were amazed ho clearly the can hear him. The program then stated various things like dance, instrument playing, songa were performed.

Yudhishthir jeolousy were reaching to new heights as he never Talked to locals to know their opinion on their King because he knew he wouldn't like the truth but seeing the lavish celebration thrown by people willingly and the way they were praising Karna through their songs was making him most uncomfortable. He clenched his hands. He didn't knew but few people were seeing all this. Bheeshma was very disappointed with Yudhishthir since he came to Anga, he never said anything because it was a happy occasion and he didn't want to ruin it. Krishna was sadly looking at him, he was disappointed at his behaviour. Karna too saw and observe Yudhishthir since he came Anga, he didn't want to admit but he felt disappointed and sad by his brother's behaviour. Bheem too saw Yudhishthir clenching fist and he was already angry and frustrated. He decided to do something he stood up.