9) Are you nuts?

Isabella's pov,
I woke up with the same feeling as yesterday but this time a strong arm was wrapped around my waist making me smile. I looked behind me to see Rafe sleeping peacefully. After staring at him for a few minutes I looked at the clock to see it was already 10 and I was supposed to meet the pogues. "Morning baby" Rafe said in his hot morning voice making goosebumps appear on my skin. I blushed at the nickname before turning around and hugging him tightly. "Good morning Rafey. I hate to ruin this but I gotta go and you do too cause Mum's gonna come up here anytime now" I told him making him groan. "I'm your date to midsummers. She might as well see me in your room" he let out and I slapped him playfully. "I still have to figure out how to tell my moms about you being my date instead of Pope. So go now Cameron" I demanded making him surrender as he got up and put on his clothes I checked his fine ass up. "Staring is rude baby" he said with a smirk after getting ready making me blush.

As I was walking towards the chateau I could see the pogues in a heated discussion but they all stopped talking as I came into view making me annoyed. "Were you guys talking about me?" I asked them making them nervous. "So Rafe apparently  asked a pogue to be his date" Sarah started and looked at me for a response. Well they are gonna see me at midsummers with him so why not tell them. They all looked at me expectantly waiting for me to say something. I sighed and said "Yeah. He asked me to be his date and I said yes". Kie didn't look shocked as she knew everything happening between me and Rafe but the rest of the pogues looked like they had just seen a ghost. "Really?" Pope asked me in a dissapointed tone making me feel bad. "I like him guys. And if you guys were my real friends you would be happy for me" I let out and if looks could kill then I would've been killed then and there by JJ. "Trust me when I say this bella. My brother is not someone who you should expect to like you. You're a pogue and he hates pogues. I mean for all we know he could be using you for sex" Sarah stated making ny blood boil. "Sarah if he did want me for sex only he wouldn't have asked me to be his date publicly" I told her making her mouth shut. Pope left the scene without saying anything else making me even more guilty. "Are you nuts? You chose Rafe over Pope?" JJ yelled out making John B agree with him. The girls just watched the two boys yelling at me like everything was my fault.

"Guys it's not my fucking fault that I don't like pope like that! I can't help how I feel about someone! And I know Rafe's a dick to you guys but he's actually really sweet to me and seeing the actual him made me fall for him hard. I'm sorry I never meant to hurt Pope but it would've hurt him even more if I confessed my feelings for Rafe after making a move on him!" I yelled out as tears started streaming down my face at the behavior of my friends. This made both JJ and John B guilty.  John B stepped forward to hug me but I stepped back and ran out of the chateau still crying. I kept on running until I reached home.

I started sobbing as I entered the house completely missing my moms in the living room. They ran over to me and started asking me what happened and everything. I only cried harder as they hugged me from both sides. "c'mon baby sit here" Ma told me as I calmed down. I sat on the sofa and wiped the rest of the tears from my face. "What happened?" Mum asked me as she sat beside me. I looked at both of my moms before deciding it was best to let them know. "I'm a terrible daughter mum and I'm sorry. I know I promised you that I'll stay away from Rafe Cameron but I like him alot and he asked me to be his date to midsummers and I said yes. All my friends hate me now and I understand if you guys hate me too because you thought I would ask Pope" I told them and the tears started coming back as I looked at their faces unable to read their mind. "We don't know him personally baby. But if you like him then we can try and get to know him. Honey we can never hate you. We love you alot.Why don't you ask Rafe to come over for dinner one night after midsummers?" Ma asked me and mum agreed with her making all my worries go away.