【48】

Yu Ye quickly handed the phone to He Jinyun.

He Jinyun took it.

The photos seemed to be taken a little far away, the man with a tall back, wearing a camel windbreaker, looked even more slender.

He Jinyun recognized the person just by looking at his back, without looking at his face.

This person is Ye Zexi.

The one standing next to Ye Zexi is naturally Tang Jing.

The two of them turned their heads sideways, smiling at each other, as if they were talking about something interesting.

But this photo alone cannot say anything at all.

Sure enough, in the next photo, the two seemed to get much closer.

Ye Zexi in the photo seemed to have spotted the paparazzi photographing them. He looked back and placed his hand on Tang Jing's shoulder.

The subsequent few seconds clip showed that Ye Zexi kept this action and took Tang Jing into the luxury car, and the two left together.

The combination of these photos, plus an ambiguous sentence, was enough to attract the attention of netizens, and it was also a little more convincing.

The photos came out at midnight, and it reached the top of the hot search in an instant.

Both fandoms were dumbfounded at the same time.

"What's the situation?"

"Fuck, I dropped my melon, Ye Zexi and Tang Jing...are they really together?"

"No way, how come Xi Xi be this stupid? Still eating the same pasture[1]? What is so good about Tang Jing, I don't understand..."

"Hey, I don't understand what so good about Ye Zexi, just a rich second generation, is he worthy for Tang Tang to be with him?"

"Yeah, I don't understand either. Tang Tang is so outstanding, why would he like Ye Zexi?"

"Upstairs, you two really know how to make a derogatory remark, don't you?"

"You fans are really yygq [2], but I have a question. If you said Tang Jing is so good, why had he never gotten the first place in "Time Idol"? Ye Zexi is not good, he is just a rich second generation; but, somehow he took first place three times."

"You--"

With the incident of Cui Yi last time, many Tang Jing fans had been very grateful to Ye Zexi, but thanking Ye Zexi did not mean that they could accept Tang Jing and Ye Zexi together.

Ye Zexi fans' stand was much simpler. They know their Ye Zexi has a lot of imperfections. If others can point them out, they will humbly accept them. But any act of trampling on their dignity or trying to degrade their idol, it is absolutely impossible for fans to accept.

When someone started it, other fans would follow. The comment area was chaotic for a while.

At this time, only passersby dared to say:

"They were both photographed together, what are you trying to explain?"

"Haiz, they are already together? It's normal for young people nowadays, and you fans don't need to be at odds with each other. If they really make their relationship public at a later time, are you really still going to fight each other every day?"

Seeing such remarks, the Xigua Ye suddenly became even more angry:

"Ye Zexi and Tang Jing are friends. I hope you don't make mistakes. Isn't it normal for ordinary friends to hook their arms over their friends' shoulders? This photo can't be proof of them being together or anything at all."