Chapter-18

Aera Pov:-

After bidding good bye to jin oppa I took my car and went to my company.

My car.

I reacg there and get welcomed by my P.A/Secretary she bow to me and I return the gesture also, and  then went in my company greeted by employee I nod to them, and went to my cabin.

A/Secretary she bow to me and I return the gesture also, and  then went in my company greeted by employee I nod to them, and went to my cabin

My cabin.

I sit on my place and start signing some documents which are need in meetings.

Me:- Jihoo (PA/Secretary of Aera who handles all schedule of bussiness and mafia things.) Today's schedule.

Jihoo:- Today you have two meeting, one with Mr.Cha and second with Mr. Kang. And it's over till evening.

Me:- Ok and what about other things.

Jihoo:- We have meeting with Mafia Kings or so called your step brothers at night.

Me:- Hmm that's great and impressive they figure out that Mafia queen is in Korea let's see why they want to meet us and are you informed unnies.

Jihoo:- Yes but only to Black pink.

Me:- Hmm it's nice because we don't know why they want to meet us so only me bp unnies and you will go, if they want to know about our teams, they can't figure out this and also if we all go it may be cause suspicious to them if any mistakes create by any of our members.

Jihoo:- That's right.

When we finish our talk then some one knock on door.

Me:- Come in (Cold voice).

Staff95:- Mam Mr.Cha and their team is arrived and are in meeting room and our team is also there and it's time for meeting.

Jihoo:- You go we are coming.

He bowed and get out.

Me:- Prepration are done.

Then me and Jihoo went to our meeting room we greet each other and start the meeting.