Chapter twenty one

The next morning I was woke by the blinding sunlight peering through the thin white curtains, I turned over to find Reid still asleep

The next morning I was woke by the blinding sunlight peering through the thin white curtains, I turned over to find Reid still asleep. His back was on show along with his greek god like back muscles.

I didn't want to wake him so I carefully stepped out of bed and headed downstairs towards the kitchen, his kitchen was beautiful and i'd always wanted to cook something in here. The counters were a gorgeous white marble colour and the cabinets were also white matching the decor. Everything looked so clean.

I searched for ingredients to make a cooked breakfast and after ten minutes of scouting round this huge kitchen I eventually found everything.

The smell of sizzling bacon filled my nose and I reached up into the cupboard to get a plate when I heard a knock at the door. I didn't know if I should open it since this isn't my house but the person at the door kept knocking over and over again and I didn't want Reid to wake up.

I went over to the door opening it revealing Grace stood at the door looking slightly startled when she saw me, I was still wearing Reids clothes too.

"Oh hey... Anna" Grace said awkwardly taking a step back.

"Grace, I'm sorry I didn't mean for-"

"Don't worry about it" She smiled which was definitely fake "Is Reid here?" She asked.

"Uhhh he's asleep" I answered leaning on the door frame.

"Oh I'll come back later then, tell him happy birthday from me" She smiled and turned around.

Well that was awkward as fuck.

Reid never told me about his birthday which surprised me but i'm happy I made this breakfast for him. Also why the fuck would Grace need to come back later? It's not like they're together anymore so why would she need to come back especially when she knows i'm here.

I closed the door shaking my head of any thoughts about Grace and checked on the food which was already done. There was bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast and baked beans spread across the plate and just in time Reid walks through the kitchen in only his boxers giving me a full display of his abs and his bulging muscles.

"Something smells good" He said huskily in his morning voice waking towards where I stood.

"I made breakfast, go sit down" I asked him.

"Yes boss" He joked and I smirked taking his plate to where he was going to sit

"You didn't make yourself any?" He questioned taking his seat and I sat opposite him.

"Nope, I'm not that hungry" I answered him and he took a fork and poked the bacon,hash brown and egg all in his fork and shoved it all in his mouth moaning in satisfaction.

"Fuck that's good" He groaned and I couldn't help but push my thighs together. Curse my dirty mind.

"You never told me it was your birthday?" I spoke up whilst he was eating.

"I don't like celebrating it, it's a reminder that I'm getting old" He chuckles chewing on a peice of egg.

"Can't we do something to celebrate it? I think it would be nice?" I ask softly.

"My parents throw me a gala type every year at their mansion, it's full of my family members and some rich people I don't even know, we can go there if you want to?"

"You want me to meet your parents?" My heart warms at the thought of meeting his parents, although his parents most likely don't like me because I'm the cause of Reids divorce with Grace I'm still willing to make a good impression.

"Of course I want you to meet my parents, they will love you" He smiles finishing his breakfast "I already bought you a dress so you don't need to worry about that" He stated.

"Thankyou" I spoke just above a whisper, getting up from my seat and walking round his side of the table and took his plate to the kitchen in which he followed me.

I started to wash up his dish when an arm snaked around my waist and Reids head fell in the crook of my neck "You look so hot in my clothes" He mumbled into my neck pressing light kisses along my skin towards my earlobe but I still managed to keep my focus on the dishes.

"Grace came over this morning while you were asleep" I said to him "Just thought you should know" The last sentence sounded a little petty but he shouldn't be in contact with Grace anymore, there's no need.

His arm clung onto my waist more possessively "She's only coming to discuss our joint bank account, don't worry about it" He assures me kissing my cheek, I turn the tap off and turn around to face him.

"But why does she need to come here when I'm here? Can't you discuss that over the phone or something?" I questioned starting to get a little irritated.

I understand they have things to sort out but why the fuck does she need to come here on his birthday especially when I'm here?

"It's not that simple to do it over the phone and you don't have to be here if you don't want to" He reasons with me tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Call her and tell her she can come tomorrow instead" I demand and he raised an eyebrow at my sudden change of tone.

"Why do you think you can make the rules now hm?" He tested digging his fingers into my waist.

"Because you do not want to piss me off I swear to god Reid, I've had a rough couple of days and the last thing I want is for your ex wife to be here on your birthday with me around" I raised my voice.

"Fine" He sighed "You win, but don't think that you raising your voice at me gets you what you want. Do you understand?"

"I think it does get me what I want actually" I fought back, sensually placing my palms on his bare chest.

"Careful" He warned "Wouldn't want to get you all hot and bothered before you meet my parents" He cooed stroking his hand up my waist dangerously close to my boobs.

"And why would that be a bad thing?" I teased batting my eyelashes innocently.

"Because I definitely won't be able to control myself with you walking around in that beautiful dress I picked out for you, I would reach my hand into your panties and rub your dripping wet cunt then finger fuck you as soon as you're having a conversation with my mom, then as soon as you're about to come I leave you a desperate and needy mess the whole night"