ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EᒪEᐯEᑎ

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EᒪEᐯEᑎ:˜"*°•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EᒪEᐯEᑎ:
˜"*°•.˜"*°•ᖴIGᕼT•°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᗢᗢᗢ

ᑭᖇEᐯIOᑌSᒪY:

Wanda raised her hands and opened the Hex, the whole outside of it turning red and the agents lowering their guns. Wanda walked right through.

ᗢᗢᗢ

"Sparky! Come on, boy!" Tommy yelled as they walked down the street. The twins took turns calling out their dog's name. Natalya was quiet. She didn't want to keep the dog, but she hated seeing how sad the twins were.

"Hey, what's the trouble, little dudes and dudette?" The mailman asked as he walked past.

"We can't find our dog," Natalya spoke for her brothers and the twins shared a smile, not missing how Natalya had said 'our'.

"Ah, don't worry," The man assured, "He's sure to turn up. Your mom won't let him get far."

Natalya was going to ask what he meant by that, but he was already gone.

"I don't know where he could've gone" Wanda said, taking the lead. Billy seemed a sadder than Tommy, even though Natalya knew both twins were sad, so she wrapped and arm around her younger brother and pulled him to her side. She pressed a small kiss to the boy's head.

Wanda saw them and found it ironic how one minute, Natalya was threatening to hurt her brothers and now was comforting them. Natalya grabbed the other twin and kept her arms around both of them as they walked.

They went over to Agnes' house and there was a rustling in the bushes. "Sparky!" Billy exclaimed.

To their dismay, Agnes stood from the bushes, a blue bundle in her arms. Natalya looked away and tightened her grip on the boys.

"I didn't wanna come until I wrapped him up," Agnes explained. Natalya wanted to respond to that statement with a joke, but read the area and deemed it a bad time.

"What happened to him?" Wanda asked with a slight edge in her voice.

"Found him in my azalea bushes. Don't know how many bushes he ate. I didn't find him until it was too late," Agnes told the family softly and Tommy turned his head to bury his face into his sister's shirt. Natalya stroked his hair as she felt tears hit her shirt and lead the twins toward toward Agnes and Wanda.