Chapter 60

And it was when I was doing that.

Sir Davery trudged up and picked up a rolling sword on the ground.

“Oh, no. It looks like I can’t use this now.”

Then he seemed to be grumbling, and the next moment he pulled up his back, narrowing the gap with Mag Jaang, whispered something to him.

What’s noteworthy was the reaction that Mag Jaang showed afterwards.

He heard something and his face suddenly turned blue then he stepped back and turned around and ran away from his seat.

“Hiii, hiiikkkk!”

Without forgetting his ugly state, he ran away that way.

“…?”

I stared at the opponent’s empty space, which had simply run away in a flash, and soon looked back at Sir Davery.

“What did you say?”

“I didn’t say much.”

‘He didn’t say much, but a man ran away like he heard a confession from a ghost.’

His face was very blue like confetti.

Sir Davery smiled at my words and soon shrugged.

“Just in case he doesn’t know, I gave him a good precedent.”

“A precedent?”

“The first person who acts in front of you, without knowing his subject nor his place, and what he looks like by now.”

Huh?

Don’t tell me…

‘Was it Choi Yeonjun?’

He was the only one that came to mind.

Come to think of it, the story of a young man, who ruined his life while trying to make a dirty and unspeakable joke on me, must have been stained with the rumour in the capital for a while.

‘Aha, that’s why he ran away.’

He didn’t want to be in that position by mistake.

At any rate, when you threaten someone with force, you need to be always faster and more alert than anyone else.

‘Ck ck’

As I kicked my tongue, Dian was leaning against the wall, staggered from her seat.

I quickly helped her.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m, I’m okay. I just relax my tension a little bit.”

“Did he hit you before I saw him?”

“No.”

That’s a relief.

Then I saw something at the feet of Dian, who shook her head.

‘A wig?’

The hair looked quite soft, but it was a red man’s wig, which has a bit of a slight mistake in the dyeing process.

Did he just stumble and drop it?

Anyway, I’m going to pick it up because it’s someone else’s, but Dian was a step faster than me.

Dian surprised to find a wig that had fallen, but soon picked it up in a hurry and gathered it in her arms.

‘……Hmm? Why does it feel like she was trying to read my mind?’