Ochaco and Mina's date

Quick question, First off should Lady Nagant join the harem, She will show up soon and has already been named in an earlier chapter so, Second should Mitsuki join the harem aswell, I asked it a while before and it seemed like yes but will ask it, here again, Now if Mitsuki joins that would mean a second question on the Bakugo side, If she joins should Bakugo also learn Haki, He would technically be Izuku's son of sorts and would have right to train and Use haki, Or no haki because he wants to grow stronger on his own power. I believe that was it for the questions at the moment 

Ochaco and Mina just stepped in the shower, Both were scrubbing themselves down in preparation for their date. Both were also shaving their bodies completely except for the hair on their heads, It wasn't that they had hair, But that didn't matter.

They had borrowed some of Momo and Nemuri's shower supplies as they were the best by far.  By the end, they felt like new women which mostly came from Nemuri's relax body scrub which was someone both girls felt was a gift from the gods.

After the shower, they quickly moved to the dorm of Mina, Where all the girls were waiting, As they entered each girl started working together. Nami and Robin started brushing Ochaco and Mina's hair. The other girls were on the job of clothing, and make-up.

For Makeup Ochaco wanted it simple, Nothing too fancy, For clothing, they decided on a dress, She of course went for the dress she bought on the girl's day. , But she also had to get something for the movies, She wanted that to be sexy, Which was super doable. First was a set of tight Yoga leggings that would show off her great legs, Second would be a crop top with a big opening showing cleavage, Which would be comfortable enough to watch a movie in and most likely be sexy enough to keep Izuku focused on her instead of the movie. 

With that Ochaco was ready, so the girls all moved to Mina's room, and the same thing happened again. Of course, her hair was already done this time. But clothing was the new point. She would go for her dress aswell from the girl's date as it looked great and she was looking for every opportunity to wear that dress. 

Then came the movie, She wanted to be sexy as fuck. So she went for Booty shorts that looked like they were a size too small, She also wore a skin-tight shirt that would give in her eyes the perfect view of her breast. She wanted Izuku to again miss everything from the movie.

With that both girls were ready, They had a small bag with clothing for the movie aswell as some extra sleepwear if that would be needed, They still brought their purse even tho there would be no need, But with that, they made their way downstairs.

Izuku was already ready, He wore a nice suit with a golden Rolex which he had gotten as a birthday present from one of his oldest friends, The prince of America Jordan Strongarm. He of course had his wallet and phone. He had the keys for Ford Mustang Mach 1, Which had just enough room for three people.

He had shaven his face during his shower, While he was nervous he was nowhere near as nervous as the girls, But he was nervous enough to shower twice just to make sure he cleaned everything. He had called ahead at the restaurant to make sure their seat was reserved and private, Which was the case, They also asked if he would like them to already set up a drink or take their order which wasn't necessary. Then he called Alfred to make sure all the staff would be free, and if the movies were good. 

Of course, Alfred was more than prepared, He had already set up a laptop to the screen so they would be able to watch whatever movie they wanted, He had one of the chefs precook some Popcorn that would be warmed up as they would arrive making it the perfect temperature during the movie, That same chef also made Mochi, He had put some in a box for Ochaco and Mina to take with them to the dorm aswell.