Chapter 64

I'm thinking about it now, but I think I have a talent for horseback riding skills.

When I was young, I didn't know that I was a promising horseback rider.

I stared at Dian thinking like that.

I could see Dian, whose course was suddenly blocked, hesitated in her place.

Me in the front, Sir Davery in the back. She's already surrounded.

I opened my mouth calmly.

"What the hell are you doing here, Dian?"

I was going to call her Lady Isaac, but I changed my mind and called her by her name in a friendly manner.

Dian, who was looking at me with her little body fixed up, was already like a powerless little animal.

I didn't want to make her cringe more by giving her a feeling of anger or blame.

'Scolding? Dian's parents will do that later.'

I just needed to get Dian out of here safely.

Khm khm, I smother my voice.

"You know it'd be dangerous if you did that here and kept walking around, right? What if you met the boar first, not me?"

"I think she'll lose even if she fights the roe deer, let alone the boar."

"I'm not going to say anything for a long time here. Come out with me first."

"......."

"Dian."

I'm like a high school or middle school teacher who soothes a runaway student.

It was then.

"...... Princess? What are you doing there?"

I put a hat on Dian's head that I had prepared to the voice of a man who was not far away and looked back.

A young man on horseback, believed to be a participant in a hunting competition, was approaching.

I opened my mouth, looking at a strange face approaching with a curious air.

"I'm sorry but, who are you?"

"I'm Zigman from Baron Raom."

"Ah, Sir Raom."

"You're Princess Jeon Lalisa, aren't you? Why are you at the hunting ground?"

Zigman's gaze passed past me and turned to Dian, but came back to me in no time.

Wearing a hat and covering her face, Dian looked like a boy, perhaps because of her attire.

He seemed to think that Dian was either a public servant or the hunting competition servant.

"Well, that's..."

The problem is me.

Trying not to expose the agitation and looking for an excuse, then Sir Davery stepped up.

"I'm Davery Sack of the Jeon family."

"Sir Sack, I think I've heard of your name before."

"It's an honour for you to recognize that name. Do you know where his excellency is in this forest?"

"His Excellency, do you the Duke of Widgreen? Why?"

"The reason our lady visited the hunting ground was that she had something to say to his excellency... ."

Good job, Sir Davery.

I felt it before, but a lie that doesn't even blink to make was very classy.