let go.

❏ ❐ ❑ Let's not try to fix the past because most of the times, we are just wasting our times

❏ ❐ ❑ Let's not try to fix the past because most of the times, we are just wasting our times. Instead, let us learn from our mistakes and live the present. We only live once, don't kill your vibe on the things that you cannot control anymore. We might not did good in the past but let us not focus on that. Teach yourself to accept things as it is. It cannot be so bad. Do you know that we always have a chance to start again?
"

When we look at our lives, we will see the residual of past life crises which are still unresolved. Thoughts and feelings about the event tend to occur and color our perception, and we will note that they have disabled us in certain areas of life. At that point, it is wise to ask ourselves if it is worth paying on the continuing cost---let go of so that healing can take place."

It is not too late to do what you want to accomplish, you have your times. Do not live your life based on the standard of others, it is your life and you rule it. Do as what makes you feel comfortable. People will always have a say in everything you do, but do not think too much about that because you will end up blaming yourself if you do so. You can listen to them, pick what is relevant and just forget what may hurt your feeling. Take a lesson from what you've been through. Not everyone has the same point of view as yours. Reflect about yourself, your purposes, what brings you this far. If you fail, try to understand yourself and think about what you can do to improve it, or to go on in your journey.

Life is not easy, it's a long trip. You still have a lot to see, to learn, to teach yourself what is good or what is bad. You will face more difficulties, still harder than what you're living right now. However, you can take your time. You can make some pauses because after all it is your own life. It depends on the situation if you need extra moment to think about what's going on but please do always remember that you own this, you own the rule and it is your own purposes.
Whatever it is, I hope you know that you do it because you want it, you're feeling it, YOU ARE HAPPY doing it! You fail or you didn't do good but if you love doing it, I am sure you will make it even though the obstacles are huge. If you feel like giving up, rethink what was your objective.
Reflect for a moment if you did it because you felt yourself being compared with someone else's success, because if it is the case, you need to stop and rewind again.
Do it for yourself, but not because someone is telling you to do it. Do it because you want to show your worth.

"The emotional payoff will at least be different. Instead of grim satisfaction, we may experience joy. We may find ourselves doing the same activity as before, but now we do it out of enjoyment rather than obligation. We do it because we want to, not because we have to. The energy requirement will certainly be much less."

Believe me or not, the sun will rise again.
Just keep trying.

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒