46. Until we meet (M)

This chapter will have mature content 🔞

The time is 7.45 pm

Day after tomorrow is the day alpha gonna leave the pack boundaries with the thousand-plus soldiers.
Currently, Hoseok and Jungkook were instructing the martial art forces while Yoongi checking the overall base to finalize the process.

@Min Residence.

Jimin was resting in the living room. Taehyung has left the house before 40 minutes to ask Jin's help.

As Jimin laid on the sofa his eyes felt heavy. Sooner younger has drifted into a deep slumber.

Yoongi was walking with a group of soldiers. They were currently in the middle of a forest. There wasn't a hint of any light as it seems the troop was secretly approaching a guarded gate planning to broke in.

Tall walls were protecting the boundaries they gonna broke into. There was a metal gate with letters engraved on the stone pillar. It says North territory 4th entrance.

Yoongi was the one who took the lead. As the head give his signal nearly thirty soldiers have circularly covered him. Now Yoongi was in the middle when others covering him.

Alpha has turned into his full wolf form with a swift move letting his golden fur gleaming with a bright shine even under the dark starless night.

But there was another secret gate behind the 4th entrance and behind that, around 50 soldiers were wearing the black mask and carrying their weapons in the arm. All of them got tattooed red dragon symbol on their biceps.

Wolf gang doesn't saw the secretly hiding enemies and all soldiers have shifted to their full form following their head.

At the very minute, the secret door has open, and hiding tattooed mask enemies has attacked the Yoongi centered gang. Two rivals were fighting against each other and suddenly Yoongi got a cut near to his full form wolf's neck area. Alpha was oozing blood like a mess but still, he was fighting back with his best. Out of nowhere, dragon illusion has floated the alpha's body and it has stabbed him with a blade shining with a dark red gleam.

Jimin sit on the sofa shot opening his eyes screaming at the top of his lungs. He was again having a nightmare but this time it was about his mate getting injured at the North boundaries.

It felt too real to be ignored as a dream.

Jimin managed to get up on his trembling legs. First, he was taking quick steps but in the next few minutes, he started to run out of the house even without wearing shoes. Omega has forgotten about everything, just at the moment, all he need was to see his alpha in his own eyes.

Jimin was so close to the military base gates but once he got their guards didn't let him enter the inside. Omega was crying hysterically, he was a complete mess with ruffled hair barefoot and a thin layer of inside clothes.

Younger has pleaded to the soldiers who protect the borders to let him go inside. But as they were informed soldiers didn't let him in ignoring the crying omega

But in one swift moment omega has crossed the guarded gates even not letting a minute to process the soldiers what happen just now.

They didn't know the person who just now crossed the gate is their head's mate. Anyway, they had chased him to the inside following his path.
.
.
.

At the moment the whole base was gathered to the assembly field. Following the head alpha's command, they were standing according to their relevant battalions.