Chapter 69

After the harvest festival, there were about two changes around me.

One, the weather.

'It's cold.'

As the calendar passed, the day fell faster.

I was vigilant and went out to the terrace in a thin indoor dress because the sun was shining, then tasted the bitter taste of the autumn wind.

'I thought someone had opened the fridge door.'

After that, I requested Bessi to take out the thicker nightwear.

Two, Irene.

After Irene stole the beads from the temple of time, her behaviour became remarkably bold.

I mean, well, should I say that she was like a person with multiple lives?

'I can say that her attitude has changed positively.'

To begin with, such a change did not, fortunately, produce a bad result.

On the contrary, would it have been helpful to have an unassuming posture about what it is, even if she dies once?

And about the 'God of Dimension', the investigation into has made progress as it has been.

"Let's go, eonni!"

"Yes."

I simply checked my appearance and got on the carriage following Irene to the Imperial Palace.

The fact that temples dedicated to gods were prevalent in the past has become clear through various documents.

'About 300 years ago.'

At that time, there was a country that supported 'God of Dimension' as their National Guardian.

Currently, for some reason, all of them have declined, and the Temple of Time seems to be taking its place.

Irene and I were on our way there when we heard that the details of the gods and temples were in the imperial library.

"Thank you, eonni."

"Huh?"

"You've to lose this much time because of me."

"It's all right."

I answered honestly.

"Because I have a lot of free time."

'Unfortunately.'

I looked out.

People's clothing was clearly thicker than before.

The bitter day means the autumn is getting deeper, and in other words, the winter where that story started is coming.

Getting hotter means autumn is getting deeper, and the story means winter is coming.

'Winter is my memorial day.'

I die in winter.

More specifically, one day at the beginning of winter was the day when my portrait was held.

However, even as I felt the memorial day was approaching, I had nothing special to do at this moment.

'I can't even mark my memorial day on the calendar and count the remaining days from day to day.'

I only know when I'm going to die, but I don't know exactly when.

I frowned my brow.

'I'm dumbfounded again.'