Chapter 71

'As expected from the male lead.'

As expected, the Crown Prince was not pushed back at all by the majority attack.

Far from being pushed back, he pushed them by himself.

At a glance, the prince's seemingly insignificant move and beat the masked assailant one by one.

I watched the scene as if I were watching a movie.

Suddenly, it occurred to me that the Crown Prince had made his name by force since he was a boy.

'The rumour is true.'

Anyway, he was like a person in charge of 'not a person' in the original story and reality alongside Jungkook.

"Ugh!"

It was quick enough for half of the masked pack to lie on the floor.

Looking to the side, Yeoboon lowered her sword and moved closer to Irene.

She seemed to have decided that she didn't have to join.

It was the same with Sir Davery, he stood by my side.

Meanwhile, another half of the remaining assailant group decorated the floor.

Now there were only four or five opponents standing still.

At this point, the masked captain strolled back.

'This, this isn't what I expected..' would be what he's thinking right now.

I felt like I could hear his mind even if I didn't use reading techniques.

That's how extra character's psychology works in this situation.

The Crown Prince confronted the remaining number of people with a relaxed attitude.

The masked captain seemed to have a fever at the moment, but he seemed more upset and resentful because he couldn't do anything about it.

'Just give up.'

No matter how I look at it, his plan was already ruined.

However, the masked captain, like an extra villain, did not easily give up and rolled his eyes as if he was trying to find a final breakthrough.

I was watching such a mask captain's futile efforts when I suddenly had eye contact with the opponent.

'Huh?'

Was it just my feeling?

The masked captain looked just as surprised.

What can I say, like he saw a ghost?

What is it?

What's wrong?

I don't feel good about this.

Then the masked captain shouted urgently.

"Change the target!"

"......?"

"Ignore the Crown Prince from now on. Instead, all targeting that red-haired woman! Do it!"

"What?"

'Me?'

The masked assailants swarmed after listening to the captain.

To the point where I think they have been drugged.

As soon as the order was given, they rushed immediately at me without hesitation.

Sir Davery immediately stood in front of me, holding the sword, and the Crown Prince moved quickly.