― 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘‒𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE 

― PEOPLE HAVE BEEN bugging you for the past day because of the volleyball club captain, Oikawa Tooru. 

You got it that his fangirls were worried about him but having them surrounding you anytime they could really take a toll on you. It made you feel claustrophobic, somehow.

You were lucky Iwaizumi stepped in once in a while within the situation. You always wondered how this man was able to handle Oikawa and his fangirls. They seemed like a handful but then again, he and Oikawa have been friends since childhood.

As you worked the last paperwork in the council club room, you could see in the corner of your eyes Oikawa's fangirls crowding the doorway.

Heaving a sigh, you finished the assigned work before putting back the books in the clubroom's shelf and some in your bag.

You peeked outside the door through the glass box one more time. They were still there.

Now how do you get out of there? With a mob of girls awaiting, that wouldn't be possible. 

Or at least, that's what you thought.

It's actually simple. You only need one thing— person, actually. Iwaizumi.

Though you considered he might be busy and you shouldn't disturb.

How about the other council members? No, they were also busy and they wouldn't be able to handle the fangirls.

Then the other volleyball club members. They would've already started practice by now.

The window?? Nah, you're on the second floor, it'd be too risky.

And so, you decided to stay in the council room until the crowd outside was gone or when there are not many people.

Fortunately for you, you didn't have to choose any of the choices or wait.

In the midst of doing your homework, someone, in particular, passed by. It was none other than the shallot-head middle blocker himself, Kindaichi.

The boy happened to pass by on his way to the gym. He noticed the number of girls outside the room, which was strange since classes had already ended and students were dismissed to return home.

Kindaichi gasped, a cog in his brain clicked. It was the council club room which means there is a possibility you were in there which means that the girls outside the door is probably waiting for you which means you couldn't get out which explains why you were not presented at practice.

Then that means...he had to get you out of there.

Kindaichi finally had a role to play, at long last!

But how will he do that?

An idea came to his mind, dumb maybe, but it might work.

He walked back to the corner around the room. Fishing out his phone, he put it to his ear level.

He then began to walk down the pathway. 

"Oh, Oikawa-san!" He spoke loudly once he reached the room swarmed with students in front. "We're practicing, don't worry. How are you feeling? How's your leg?"

The middle blocker paused for a moment to make it seem like Oikawa is replying to his questions. 

Upon hearing the mention of Oikawa's name, the girls turned their attention to the tall first-year. With curiosity, they followed the boy. 

"Don't worry about us! Just keep it easy and rest. Hopefully, you will get better soon so you can join practice. Yep, bye-bye!"

Kindaichi lowered his phone and tapped on it as if he just ended the call with his senior.

As soon as he slipped his phone into his pockets, he was immediately surrounded by the awaiting girls. 

You on the other hand saw the people disappearing immediately took the chance to escape. Quickly gathering your materials on the table, you placed them in your bag before quietly escaping, not forgetting to lock the door behind you.

Exhausted, you finally made it to the gym.

You thanked Kindaichi who looked like his soul was sucked out of his body. He's still alive, half-alive, I think.

And the rest of the practice went by smoothly.

Though you still had problems getting out of school, you still managed with Iwaizumi and the rest of the team offering to help.

Now you knew how terrifying the Oikawa Fanclub is.

╭──────────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE]

COMPLETED! ✔

╰─..♡.──────────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

⎯⎯ ୨ author's note ୧ ⎯⎯

don't mind the crappiness and
the lateness of this 
chapter lol 

wrote it during class, feelin'
like a gangsta