Part 18

600 views! I never thought I'd get that many. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy! This is gonna be a long one. 

"Nice to meet you finally meet you."

I jumped to my feet. "What the hell do you want?" I yelled. When I was particularly nervous (cough, like now, cough), any metal around me started to vibrate. 

"Sit down, I'm not here to harm you." Clint said. He was a lot different then he was in the group chat. 

"Did SHIELD send you?" I asked. If so, then I'm dead.

"No." He chuckled. "It's okay I'm not gonna turn you in. I was bored and I just wanted to know who this Shadow was."

He paused. 

"So how'd you get the powers?" Clint asked. 

"Born with them." I told him truthfully. 

He looked surprised. 

"Kid are you sure you don't want help? It can't be safe for you to live out here. Come to the tower. We can help you, train you." Tempting. Still...

"It okay. I have a job" true. "An apartment." Lie, "and friends." One counts. "I've been on my own for a while now. I can survive." 

Clint sighed. "Fine. But here. Take this." He dug threw his pocket and I sensed metal. I stiffened up. 

He pulled out a strange looking device. It looked like a little clip on radio. 

"This is a Patroller I had Stark make. It's a radio connection only I can get onto, and you too now. It tracks, you can intercept any other signals, and it's small. This one connects to mine, which means you can contact me whenever you want." 

"Thanks." I said, taking it and studying it. It was a very complicated little piece of machinery for what it was. "This has a tracker in it." I stated. "I'm not having you track me." 

"Just leave it wherever you start your patrols on. That way if you need help, I can find you." 

"Thanks Clint." 

"No problem... Before I forget, what's your real name." 

"Cooper."

Short one. I know, but I think I have writers block. I can't write anymore, I'll try to update soon. 

Auf Wiedersehen,

-TFox