40. Kanae vs Doma.

Without a single word, Kanae unsheathes her katana and dashes towards Doma.

FLOWER BREATHING
FIFTH FORM
PEONIES OF FUTILITY

Kanae unleashes a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves, but Doma unfolded his second fan and blocked the incoming attacks using his fans.

Doma - Don't think I m the same as before, lady. I have recieved more blood from my Lord an-

FLOWER BREATHING
FOURTH FORM
CRIMSON HANAGOROMO

Doma's sentence was cut off when Kanae outta nowhere landed a single but powerful curved sword slash.

Doma instantly drops his happy face and shows a serious face instead.

Doma - You are gonna die now, bitch.

Kanae - As if I will let you!!

And with that, Kanae dashes towards Doma again, and starts releasing multiple consecutive sword slashes, which Doma kept on blocking with his fans. This went for a while before Kanae ducks and stabs the left eye of Doma. Doma doesn't even flinch, but instead, kicks Kanae in the abdomen sending her flying off.

Doma - I m not gonna heal my eye, because even with one eye, I will defeat you and show you how weak you are.

Kanae gulps.

BLOOD DEMON ART
FROZEN LOTUSES

Doma creates several ice lotuses with razor-sharp ice shards and sends it towards Kanae.

Kanae swings her sword in a circular motion and blocks the incoming ice shards. But as soon as she blocked the attacks, she felt immense tingling pain in her chest area.

Doma had cut her upper chest area with his fan. Her unform was torn in the part where she got cut and blood was pouring out. She tried to attack Doma as she swung her sword towards him, but Doma easily dodged it just by stepping aside.

"You are pathetic, lady! But don't worry, you will not stay pathetic anymore since you are gonna die." Doma scoffed at her.

In blinding speeds, Doma appeared behind Kanae and slashed her back with his fans. Kanae gritted her teeth in pain. She could feel warm liquid dripping down her body.

"I don't want to kill you instantly, instead, I'm gonna kill you slowly in a really painful manner. In other words, you are gonna die in a pathetic way."

After saying that, Doma creates 3 pointed nails of ice and uses it to stab Kanae in her thighs. She doesn't scream but grits her teeth instead.

"You are still not gonna scream? I wanna hear your scream, lady. Scream for me." Doma mocked her.

"Now, I will definitely not scream!" Kanae retorted back. And she bears the pain and turns around and swings her blade in insane speed which Doma failed to dodge fully as he got a graze on his chest.

Doma - Still fighting back? You have no chance against me.

Kanae - I will never give up. He never gives up until the end, and I will do the same. I will fight till my last breath.