Part: 5}{Get in losers, we're going shopping!}

-Tubbo-

I was already up by 8:00, downstairs eating cereal while waiting for everyone else to get up.

I turned to the stairs to see Ranboo walking down, with the letter in hand and a bag on his back, "Hey sexy, are you ready for the trip?" I ask him.

"Yes I am, but you can't call me that anymore."

"And why is that?"

"Because you don't have your Bee privileges."

"GASP! That's not fair, we're in a world where I can't be a Bee, so I can still call you names," I argue.

"Hmm, Well I can't call you a Bee because you're not one," he laughed as he grabbed a bowl and filled it with cereal, "Just watch me I'll be one again." I stood up from the stool and walked into the living room, "What are you doing Tubbo?" Ranboo asked curiously, still in the kitchen, "I'm turning into a bee." 

"Have fun with that, Tubbee," he laughed as he snatched the milk from the fridge."

I will turn into a bee, I'll show him who's the real boss man.

After a while of just standing in the middle of the room I gave up and went back into the kitchen, "Hey Ranboo, do you think you'll get an Owl or a crow?"

"I think that I-"

He looked up from his bowl and stared at me, "What?" I asked impatiently, "Um- it seems that you have indeed turned into a bee," I stared at him, "and what is that supposed to mean?"

"Go into the bathroom and look in a mirror," he suggested. I ran to the bathroom and stared in the mirror. I had my thin, curved wings on my back, and antennas coming from my head; what I look like on the SMP.

Maybe I'll just turn back to human in a couple of minutes?

I stared at myself for a couple of more minutes, though nothing happened.

Why did I change?

I closed my eyes and thought.

I need to change back before we leave, I can't be a bee in front of a bunch of Muggles and Wizards.

I opened my eyes, and I was back, back to being a human.

Okay, maybe it was a glitch, or it was me controlling it...

Let's go with me controlling it.

I walked out of the bathroom into the kitchen to see Scott, Wilbur, and Techno all talking to Ranboo.

"I'm back to human, Ranboo, it's fine!" I walked back to my food and continued to eat, "what do you mean your back to human?" Technoblade asked me, "I magically changed into a bee when Ranboo was arguing about me not being a bee anymore."

Wilbur looked nervous, "are you sure that you won't change back to a bee just randomly?"

"Na, I was thinking about being a bee, and BAM! I was a bee, so it must be that I can control turning from showing my Origin to a human," I reassured him, "as long as you don't just turn into a bee whilst at the school."

"I'm good, but do you think that we could switch into our Origins whenever we want?" I asked, "that would be cool though I don't think that we would need to do that," Scott inputs, "yeah, but what if we were in a very dangerous situation and we need our Origins to bust us out?" Ranboo questions.

"I doubt that the school would put us in life-threatening situations," Techno rebuts, "and I'm pretty sure we could all kick-ass to get out of it without our appearances, we still have our powers, except Phil."