•56•

「NAYEON's POV」

Prosecutor Yoo, Park and Hirai already got all the CCTV records in this whole building so from that day when I found the letter from my dad.

I was walking quietly in the hallway, mom has to say something to me from yesterday. I was about to go toward the elevator and go to my mom's office but suddenly someone hits me before I get into the elevator.

"Ah" I said while holding my left arm because of his impact. I look at him and he looks a bit familiar for me. He's just wearing a mask and a black cap. I started to stare at him for about a couple of minutes but he keep on looking away from my eyes.

He coughed. "Sorry." he said and bow his head to me then go away without even trying to to stare in my eyes straightly.

I just look at him until he disappeared in my sight, I went inside the elevator as it opens. Some minutes after I'm finally at my mom's office.

"I've seen them going out after they investigate here, what's with that? What happened?" she asked confusedly.

"We just went to dad's old office in the other floor of this building, then Prosecutor Yoo seen a CCTV I told her about the guy I've seen the day when I found the letter that dad made for us. Then they get all the CCTV records to be part of the evidence."

"They're really worth it huh, we all know what we have to your dad we need a justice for him. Of course we won't let him be in peace but not knowing the real suspect behind this." my mom said looking like she's a proud mom of Prosecutor Yoo, Park and Hirai huhu.

"Anyways, mom you know all the employess here right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why?"

"Uhm is there any of your employees here is looking like a weird one and acting like a spy? Something like that?"

"Huh? Why?"

"Nothing but Prosecutors said he maybe the spy in this building."

"Spy? Gosh! I haven't notice it nor realize it."

"Anyways, there's someone bumped into me. Seems like he's from your office, is there any problem mom?"

"Nothing, but if I'm not wrong he give me a resignation paper. Since he's the first one who went to my office lately before my secretary come, actually you comes second after him.

"Ah! Can I see his biodata?" I asked my mom about it then she give it to me some couple of minutes after. I checked the whole paper, looks like mom is saying what I have to know. Something like I almost figure it out.

"Mom, isn't he something like a weird person?" I asked mom.

"Uhm. He maybe looks like? But he's a good employee." she answered.

"Wait! Gonna take some picture of this."

"Wait, why?"

"Uh, it's so hard to explain but you'll figure it out mom when prosecutors confirmed it. Okay?"

"Okay, fine."

- - -

sorry for the late update huhu, enjoy!