𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 ♡ t. keeper

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY Danone_demorango «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #003 》
timekeeper cookie

ONESHOT ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

tws ; kidnapping ( via time rift )

❛ what you had thought would
be a nice picnic quickly turns into
the worst thing imaginable. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» DR. SUNSHINE IS DEAD / WILL WOOD «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

THE FUTURE MUST KNOW WHERE YOU'VE BEEN !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

IT WAS A WARM, SUMMERY DAY. You had planned an outing—it was supposed to be a picnic, but you kinda...forgot to bring the food, so all you had was a towel and two sodas—with your friend, Croissant.

You were the first to arrive, naturally, being the coordinator and all. You gave your friend a text, telling her that you had forgotten to bring snacks, and that if she wanted some, she'd have to bring some herself. You got a simple, 'okay' as a reply.

You sat and enjoyed the breeze while you waited for her to show up. There was the soft, melodic chirping of the birds to soothe you. After ten minutes of waiting, and seeing no sign of Croissant, you took a small nap. She'd wake you up when she arrived, you figured.

Your rest was dreamless—it was far too short to remember, at the very least—and almost immediately after falling asleep, you were woken up. Not by Croissant, unfortunately, but by...a steampunk lady?

"Hey~you! Wake up! Up, up!"

You groaned, listlessly rubbing your eyes of their drowsiness. The lady was rather intimidating, with her hypnotic-like eyes...

"Who are...you?'

She giggled, with far too much excitement.

"Oh, I just knew you were going to ask that!" She cleared her throat. "I'm Timekeeper, and you, my dear, are mine!"

"What—" You were far too tired to comprehend what she was saying. 'Hers?' And 'Timekeeper?' What kinda name was that—

"It's alright, I don't expect you to understand! You'll learn soon enough, after all—let's say...six months from now? Mm, yeah that seems right! I've seen it, I guarantee you that!" She laughed. "Just kidding!"

"No, but seriously—what are you talking about?"

"Dear, now's not the time to ask such trivial questions! I'm here to help, not answer questions all day!" She huffed. "Ah, and before you ask—I'm helping your friend, Croissant, and by extension, you! And in the long run, it'll help me!"

"Help...how?" Timekeeper was clearly growing frustrated by your constant inquiries, but it wasn't like she could really blame you. Naturally, anyone would be confused if some random, golden-haired steampunk woman rambled on about helping them.

"I'll tell ya a secret~! Your little friend...Croissant, she likes you! Shocker, I know!" She waved her hands dramatically, momentarily distracting you from what she was saying.

"Croissant...likes me..." You repeated, gaze cast to the ground as you felt the heat rise to your face. Was it true? You had no reason to trust Timekeeper, but...you really wanted to believe it.

"Hm? What's that look for—don't believe me? C'mon, I'll prove it!" She waved her hand, and a tiny, cog-shaped pet appeared. You recognized it, of course, because Croissant's looked the exact same... "You see, I'm Croissant, from the future, that is! Doesn't Cosmos Gear's existence prove that?"

From the future...you had a hard time trusting her—she just gave off suspicious vibes—but...you'd never known anyone else who shared the same pet with someone else, and if she had simply stolen it, wouldn't Cosmos Gear be freaking out and rejecting her?

"Okay, I'll trust you...for now. But," you side-eyed her. "Why are you telling me this?"

She groaned. "I already told you! I'm helping! Croissant will clearly never confess by her own will—I'd know because I am her—so I decided to do it for her! See, see, in the future, we're not together, and that's such a shame, really!" Though her tone could almost be interpreted as sarcastic, you got the feeling she was being genuine. "You move on, find someone else to entrance, galivant around the world, and leave me—er, her? Us?— all alone!"

"So!" She clapped her hands. "I figured that, if I confessed for her, then you'd accept and you'd start dating and yada yada, everything's hunky-dory!"

"W-wait!" You shook your head. "I'm not, uh, ready for a relationship—n-not that I don't like Croissant—uh, you? I-I do! It's just...a relationship's a big commitment, and I don't think I'm prepared for that..."

Her joyful mood instantly evaporated, her eyes gaining a dull tint to them. "Mm, is that so?"

"Again, I'm really sorry!"

"It's no problem, dear!" She smirked. "I'll just take you with me!"

"W-what—?"

"If you don't want me now, then you'll want me in the future, surely!" She grabbed you by your shirt collar, dragging you to a...portal? Rift? You couldn't ask where she was taking you, because you were thrown in before you had the chance to speak.

"Maybe it's selfish, but I think you'd like it better in this time, with me, than with that ol' Croissant! You are mine, after all! Ah, don't worry about her, by the way, she'll just think you cancelled on her."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

[ NOVA ; yayy another request down!! there's abt five more we have to do ( most of which r mine ... ) before we reopen requests :)) if u have anything in mind feel free to comment on the request chap in advance & we'll archive it for later ]

[ MORGAN ; Idk how much sense this made, I wrote it while in my ELA class lmao,, some girl asked why I was typing so much :sob: lmao also tk and croissant's wiki pages r a mess,, that is all bye ]