Gone

An ear-splitting boom erupted across the entire room. A massive orange glow emitted, blinding everyone in the room.

The arrow flying towards Tommy disintegrated in the air from the power of the explosion. Everyone was sent flying backwards or knocked down at the very least.

Waves of energy shot throughout the massive room, destroying any organic matter it came in contact with, except people.

Strange.

Red blood vines curled up under the heat and withered to nothing.

As the blinding light cleared the room returned to its idle state. Other than desecrated vines and a massive crack in the obsidian that encased the egg.

Bad looked up first, regaining his senses before the rest. Which would've expected of him considering apart from all of the mortals surrounding him, he was part demon, empowered by the plant that had just been attacked.

"No!" He yelled into the open room. "I was so close, I can't have my plans ruined now."

Suddenly BadBoyHalo stopped moving as a metal object was placed against his shoulder.

"Yea, tell me about it." Dream said, holding a sword to Bad while using the other hand to aim a crossbow at Skeppy. "You wouldn't be the first, now get in line."

Bad looked over at the Egg just as Technoblade was recovering his balance from the blast.

"Is she-?" Technoblade began to ask.

"I'm not sure." Dream said. He gestured with his head at the two Eggpire members he was guarding. "Go check."

Techboblade looked over to the corridor where Antfrost and Puffy were.

They were gone. No where to be seen, but I'm this moment, seemingly not a threat.

Technoblade started walking forward, hand on sword, when something snagged on his ankle. He raised his sword to strike, thinking it was merely one of the many blood vines that covered the floor and walls of the room.

But it was a hand.

Tommy's hand.

"Wait." Tommy said, merely out of breath. He cleared his throat, and struggled to look up at Technoblade, who slowly re-sheathed his netherite sword.

Tommy lay on the ground, barely able to move from the paralyzing force of the blast. Technoblade was a bit confused. Sure the blast was strong. It was meant to be unbreakable, so obviously it would put up retaliation if someone tried to break it.

He'd seen y/n try to rid herself of it many times back at the castle. It pained him to watch her endless struggles and attempts of ridding herself of the voices.

_________________________flashback_

"Why won't it stop?!" A voice yelled from the end of the corridor.

Technoblade heard his sister yelling down the corridor. He instinctively rolled his eyes. Probably another one of her daily antics.

It went like this every day. She'd find some way to lure him away from his guard duty practice and then attempt to get a sneak attack in.

Of course it wasn't really a sneak attack when she did this every day.

Although, he didn't mind. In fact he was glad she was trying to learn combat early on.

Their trainers refused to train her until she reached 13 years old. And with the curse she had, it took longer than thirteen years to get to that age.