Chapter 44: Grace

The principal called all seniors into the gym for a talk. I saw Luna and I immediately walked over to her.

" hi, Grace!" She pushed some guy out the way and made room for me, I held onto Rivers' hand as he and Finn talked.

" Hi Luna, how was your day?"

" great, my teacher gave me a recommendation so I can try out for a college in Miami!"

" That's so cool." I was really happy for her. " are you planning on going to college Grace?"

" mmm I want to be a teacher, I like kids, and teaching seems fun, and I think you have to go to college for that." I smile. " you'll make a great teacher."

The principal brought in college admins to talk to us about careers, it makes me wonder.

What does River want to do?

As River and I were making out in his bed I pulled back, he pinched his eyebrows together in confusion.

" did I do something wrong?"

" no. I just had a question."

He nodded, urging me to go on. " what do you want to do as your career?"
"Oh um... never thought about it...I don't have an interest in going to college." He brushed it off and kissed my jaw. " but don't you want to be successful?"

" you don't have to go to college to be a successful babe." He sucked on my neck, causing me to close my eyes. " maybe you can be a teacher too! We can work at the same school!" I smiled. He leaned back and stared at me. " I hate kids."

He began running his fingers through my hair. " but don't you want kids when you're older?" I looked at the wall behind him. " I wouldn't hate our kids." He now kissed my lips. My blushed crept up on me as he kissed me softly.

" you ok Grace?"

" yeah." I smiled. " how many kids did you want?"
" as many as you want." His hands crept down to my shorts. " I want three!"
" three it is, we can name one after you." He smiled. " and we can name one after you!"

" you know how babies are made?"

" yes." His fingers started rubbing me down there. " that's a lot of sex for three kids." I sigh. " I know."

He pushed his finger inside me and I put my head in the crook of his neck. " River," I whisper. " I love you." He kissed my shoulder blade.