Chapter 92: Short Return Home & The Trip to Harris Village

"Young master-nim, you're back!"
"Long time no see, Hans."

Hans greeted Cale with a bright expression. "Umm, young master-nim, what about Mr. Ron?"

"The poison is gone."
"Oh, wow. Thank you for your hard work."

"Why are you thanking me? Has everything been fine while I was gone?"
"Yes. There is nothing to report."

After seeing that Hans did not seem worried at all, Cale believed that he could finally go and get the Ancient Power.

"How was the restoration of Harris Village?"
"It went very smoothly, young master."

"Was the villa finally built?"
"It won't be done anytime soon, young master, as the Count wanted to make it comfortable for you since you said you want a villa built in Harris Village. Are you planning on going to Harris Village?"

Cale was a little disappointed. "Ron needs a peaceful environment to heal properly. For now, I go and report back to my father first."

Cale walked toward Deruth's office, with Hans following closely behind, reporting the progress in Harris village.

Cale knocked on the door. "Father, may I come in?"

Deruth answered immediately with surprise. "Ah, Cale, come in."

Cale entered alone and bowed. "I'm sorry I come without informing you first."

Deruth stood up from his chair and walked toward Cale. "You know you can come anytime you want, welcome back, son."

"I'm back, father." Cale nodded. "I've come to report that Ron was saved but he's in need for a quiet place for recovery. I think that Harris Village was perfectly for that.

I also want to personally see how the restoration is going since I have chosen to take responsibility for Harris Village."

"But...Cale, they are still far from completing the villa we discussed."

"Father, there are a lot of houses that the specialists are staying in. I just need one of the two-story ones."

"Alright, I understand." Deruth just couldn't deny his son's request at all, so in the end, he gave in.

"Thank you, Father."

Deruth decided to put off the work he had to chat with Cale. The two father and son was talking for a long while before Cale told Deruth not to delay his work.

Deruth realized that Cale might be tired from the journey as well, so he rushed Cale to go rest.

**************************************
The next morning, after saying goodbyes to the family once again, Cale's group heading toward Harris Village.

As soon as they arrived 4 days later, Cale left Hans to handle the place they would stay while he gathered Choi Han, Rosalyn and the children average 7 years old.

"I've planned to go to the inner region of the Forest of Darkness after we rest for a day or two." Cale informed the group of his plan.

Choi Han couldn't help but frown. "Why? It's dangerous."

"I have to go check on an Ancient Power there." Cale calmly responded. "I also know it's dangerous, that's why I will be bringing you guy along, if you're okay with it."

"Young master Cale, how did you know about the Ancient Power there? How can you find Ancient Power like picking up radishes....? I don't understand anymore." Rosalyn looked at Cale with disbelief.

"Good Rosalyn, are Ancient Powers hard to find?" Raon asked curiously. 'Human had already found three after I followed him then there's the shield too.'