Days In Dubai - Chapter 42

( Natalie's POV )

Well that took a turn.

I looked at Aurora and she was already looking at me.

" I know I told you I didn't like her but the feelings won't go away " she said and i sat on the edge of the bed looking at the off tv.

I'm not mad at her.

You can't even really blame her.

Truth be told the night she came over I had a dream about her.

I don't know why.. but even when she leaned into me I felt a shock.

" Natalie " Aurora said breaking me out of my thoughts.

I turned to her and she looked embarrassed.

" I can't blame you.. " I said and her face turned into shock.

" what? "

" She's pretty, you've known her for a while- I mean there's nothing wrong with it "

" I think we should talk about it when she gets back, speaking of where did she go? "

" I don't know, she was getting ready when I first saw her " I said back and got up walking to Aurora.

I kissed her and it turned into a full on makeout session.

A/N: they won't talk about this until after like 2 chapters bc that's when they gone get that act on.

Jk..

Or am I?

( Lorelai POV )

I knew she still liked me.

But liking both of us? It's normal though to have two crushes .

I reached the first floor and saw Sydney there.

" aww you waited for me? " I asked sarcastically and she flipped me off.

" Come on " she said grabbing my hand and drug me to wherever we were going.

A/N: they ended up catching up more and ate breakfast and that's about it.

Through the next two chapters it's gonna be their week in Dubai so there won't be povs or anything ..

——
Day 1:
They all walked around together and ended up going to the beach.

They also went to a gift shop!

Later that night they had a dinner at a restaurant.

They spent the rest of their night watching a movieeee !
——

Day 2:
The girls hung out and the boys hung out.

The girls walked around, ate, took pictures, went shopping, got their nails done and talked.

The boys talked, drove around, went for drinks and also ate.

They were to meet back at the hotel by 8.
——

Day 3:

Lorelai, Aurora and the kids went to a museum, and they walked around and explored the place.

Oliver, Noel and Natalie ended up back at the beach and they talked about a few things.

Kylie and Giovanni had the time of their life in a hotel..

Emilio, Elias and Jace went to a club.. don't ask me why.
——
Day 4:

Aurora, Camila, Noel and Natalie went somewhere.

The rest of them had a family day and they learned more about each other, had their laughs and shit.

——
Day 5:

First they had brunch..

Then they drove through the desert and after that- they pretty much had a chill day.

Although she did hang out with syd almost the whole day nowwww we're moving on to the last day:)

Day 6: ( time for povs .. third person )

Oliver could practically feel the tension between the three girls so he got an idea.

He left the girls room and went into his room.

Luckily everybody was there like he texted for.

" what did you text us to meet you in here for? " Kylie asked him.

" The three of them have something planned but it's supposed to be a surprise so I was thinking we could take the girls and go somewhere. " he said.

Luckily for him he was a good liar.

" how do you know they have something planned and it's supposed to be a surprise " Jace said skeptically looking at Oliver.

Oliver winked at him and Jace nodded his head in understanding.

Jace knew what he meant.

" ohhh- I remember hearing about that " Jace said playing along.

" that's fine with me " Giovanni said and they all agreed.

" me and Jace will go get them.. but in order for them to get this surprise done we can't go over there until tomorrow. "  Oliver said and they walked out of the room silently.

A/N: anywayyy they went to go get the girls, let's pretend it was the afternoon.

The family won't go over there until tomorrow so yeah..

In the next chapter you can guess what'll happen.

So help me write gxgxg smut 🤷🏽‍♀️.

I know y'all gone skip it but oh welllll.

700 something words :)

Sorry for the short chapter