- Forward -

Kyo's hand gently touched your cheek. His eyes boar into yours, his arm was wrapped around your waist while your hands rested on his bare chest.

His touch lit sparks in you, releasing a bag full of butterflies into your stomach. His eyes which held an intense amount of warmth were soft, they flickered over to your lips before connected his with yours.

"I.. don't know how.. to love anyone. I'm afraid.. if I love someone too much.. they disappear. I don't care if your mine or not.. just don't disappear. I couldn't live without you." He whispered, his hot breathe fanned your neck.

"I've never committed to a relationship either. With Akito watching every move.. I felt like a bird.. trapped in its cage. But with you.. I feel like I'm soaring through the sky. We'll learn to live together. We'll fight together. We'll grow together."

🐱❤️🐱❤️🐱

The wind brushed back your hair, it's warmth reminded you of the coming summer. You stood behind Kyo as he talked with his Shisho, the two exchanged they're goodbyes, before Shisho's eyes met yours.

He gently rested his hand on top of your head. A warm smile on his lips.

"Thank you for running after Kyo. Take good care of him, for me. Love.. it's.. a strong emotion. It can make you up but it can also break you apart.. Especially for a Sohma." Kazuma offered you a smile, it was all he could do.

The older male turned around, his back facing you. He hoped the warm wind breezing through would stay warm. He hoped it would continue to guide the man who was no longer the little boy crying. He was now a man, who had taken a step forward leaving behind his path.

Kyo's hand reached out for yours. Along with the braclet that prevented him from transforming, there was something else that dangled off his wrist. A gift from Kazuma, one for Kyo, to show him that he has the strength to continue to move forward. And one for you, to show that you no longer are a caged bird, you can spread your wings free. The two matched. Because, most importantly you were each other's strength.

"Let's go! Tohru must be done with lunch! I'm starving!!" You intertwined your hand with his, pulling him forward, towards the house. Kyo's eyes flickered to your hands, to see the two bracelets, they then flickered to your bright face.

"Yeah. Let's go."

❤️🐱❤️🐱❤️

<33 hey lovlies

<33 hey lovlies