🏵️Chapter 10🏵️: A Royal Send-off.

{Justin's P.O.V}

    "Good morning, Jus" James said as he walked into the kitchen. I nodded in reply as I continued to whisk the egg away.

  "What are you doing?" He asked, stretching his neck over to see what I was doing, blocking my view in the process.

"I can't see what I'm doing, dude". I complained and he removed his head from my view.

"What ya wanna cook?" He asked.

"Pancakes?" I answered him as I added the flour and the spices.

   "That's good. I'm happy that this house ain't sorrowful like the whole nation is".  I heard him say, as I bent over and brought out the frying pan and placed it on the cooker.

  "Why is the whole nation sorrowful?" I asked him, clueless on what was going on.

"You kidding me, bro?... Didn't hear the news?"

I looked up at him, totally confused.

"Just go straight to the point and stop beating round the bush". I told him. I poured a little oil in the pan and poured the dough to fry.

  "The Nation lost its Queen three days ago!" He announced.

"I don't understand what you're saying, Dude" I told him honestly, as I flipped the pancake.

  "What don't you understand? Are you dumb naturally or are you taking classes?... Queen Tamara or whatever her name is, Passed away three days ago! The whole nation is mourning her demise!"

The pan slipped out of my hand and fell to the floor. The pancake flying up and falling back on James feet.

"Fuck! Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot..." I wrestled him to the wall and held his shirt.

"What did you say?"

"What's wrong with you, Dude?... It's not as if she's related to you in anyway".

"Why am I just hearing that now?"

"How do you expect me to know that?"

My heart fell to the bottom of my belly and the thing that came to mind was NORA.

  I hastily removed the apron I wore and bolted out the door, picking my shirt up on my way out of the house.

I'mmediately, I jumped into the car and roared it to life.

"Hey, Hey, Hey. Let me follow you to the St. Patrick church. I heard today's her funeral" James said, knocking the glass. I unlocked the car and allowed him to hop him. Then I drove off. I was already over the speed limit but I just didn't care.

  "Dude, drive slowly. Don't kill yourself over a dead monarch". I heard James say but that didn't bother me.

Dead? She was alive earlier this week and she was perfectly fine. How come she's dead?

  As I turned the steering wheel, my knuckles turned white due to improper circulation of blood.

  My goodness, Nora. How would she be feeling now?... Goodness, why am I just hearing now?

  "The nation is still in mourning of the sudden demise of Her royal Majesty Tamara. She was said to have passed away in her sleep. According to an insiders news, it was said that Her royal Majesty of blessed memory, had a luncheon the day before her death with the Henias, Duchess Leila, Princess Ariana and Princess Eleanora Henia with the purpose of making Friends with the Henias for Princess Eleanora sake.

  The saying that death hollers over us everyday has proven itself again over Queen Tamara's. Her royal Majesty passed away at age 78. People from  all over the globe have gathered to attend the funeral of her highness but it is said that only a few people with invites shall attend her funeral. Although the royals have given chance to the commoners to be able to watch the burial of her Royal majesty, there are still protests coming from a group of people who claim that they are the Queen's long lost family and they should be given the right  to attend her burial.