15🧸

At the same time Sunghoon was all curled up in his couch. He was panicking, what if his son was mistreated right now ? Shouldn't he just get back there and get him ?

-" Hoonie are you okay ? "

-" I miss my baby already "

Heeseung sat down by his side and patted his shoulder but Sunghoon straight hug the older.

-" I hope he is okay ... "

Heeseung played with the younger hair. Sunoo is okay, he was sure about it. They wouldn't dare to hit him or neglected him after what Sunghoon had said.

-" Can you sleep with me tonight ? "

-" W-what ? Hoonie are you drunk ? "

-" No, I'm not ... I just miss my baby boy. "

Yeah, the apartment was now pretty empty without Sunoo's high pitch screams or just his presence. But Heeseung couldn't process what Sunghoon had said, they weren't even that close enough to do that but if Sunghoon was asking him Heeseung wouldn't say no.

Sunghoon laying on Heeseung's lap and engulfed into a thick blanket while watching a movie.

Heeseung was smiling so sweetly at this view, Sunghoon was adorable and kind if vulnerable now that this mask had fell off.

Yeah Sunghoon was putting a mask when Sunoo was around, he wouldn't let his son see how vulnerable his dad could be when he was facing toobmuch stress or problems such as his ex who was still causing trouble to him.

-" Do you wanna eat something ? "

-" No I just wanna sleep "

-" Head to bed, I'll join you later "

Sunghoon whined, he wanted Heeseung to join him right after getting into bed but the older probably had work to do. After all maybe the older was uncomfortable to sleep with him and it would be pretty understandable.

-" It's okay Hee' if you don't wanna sleep right next to me I would under- "

-" I have work to do Hoonie that's all, it will take less than 40 minutes and then I'll join you. Sound good ? "

-" Yeah that sound good. "

Sunghoon got up and went to his room, he jumped into his bed and then tuck himself into his blankets.

For Heeseung, he started to work until he got a call. It was an unknown number but it seemed oddly familiar to him.

He picket it up before hearing baby scream.

-" What the hell is that ? "

-" Taki ! Give me back my- NO DON'T PUT MY PHONE IN YOUR MOUTH ! "

This voice. Now he understood who was the owner of this number and he sighed not because he was on bad terms with this person but he wasn't on good terms either.

-" Hello ? I'm sorry for disturbing y- "

-" K hyung why do you have a child ? "

-" Heeseung ? Shit. This is not what you think ! He is my nephew but I have to take care of him. "

-" You're sister is in another business trip ? "

Heeseung remember K, he dated him a while ago when they were middle schoolers so yeah it's been something like 7 or 6 years ago and even at that time his sister was really busy and studied abroad so she was absent really often.

-" She died 3 months ago. "

Oh ... that was unexpected.

-" I'm sorry ... I didn't knew "

-" Don't be, it's been a while since we last talk how could you even imagine what happened to her ? But I'm glad Taki called you, it's been a while. "

-" Taki ... it's your nephew's name ? "

-" Yes ... I mean it's his nickname, his real name is Riki but I think that Taki suit him more, it's cuter. "

-" Funny how I keep hearing that name these day my friend's son keep saying that he wants a sibling named Riki "

-" Jungwon ? It's been a while since I talked Jay, I remember when Jungwon was so little that Jay was always worried when we wanted to carry him. "

-" No it's not Jungwon but yeah he got a lot more taller now. By the way you're still in Japan ? "

-" No, my sister was living in Korea so I came there to not disturb Taki's well being. "

-" Really ? Man that's awesome, we could hang out with Jay and the kids, I'm sure Jongseong would freak out when he'll saw you with your nephew "

-" Yeah that would be pretty cool. I work all day so I might be only free on the evening. "

-" I'll text Jay to see when he would be free and then I'll text you. "

-" Okay, see you later 'Seung "

Heeseung put his phone on the dinner table, a huge smile across his face. Thanks to this kid now he had gotten back one of his old best-friend.