2

The alarm buzzed telling the world that it was 7 o'clock and there was a boy who was sleeping on the bed not so peacefully

The alarm buzzed telling the world that it was 7 o'clock and there was a boy who was sleeping on the bed not so peacefully. His forehead was filled up with sweats along with his whole body as the boy was breathing unsteadily.

Soon a sharp gasp was created by him at the moment he shot opened his eyes. Heavy pants left his lips as his eyes were widely opened.

The alarm buzzed once again causing the boy to flinch from shock. He hurriedly reached his hand to stop the alarm and looked around for a glass of water which unfortunately wasn't there. He removed the blanket from his body only to notice how his body was soaked from sweats.

Jungkook hurriedly went to kitchen and opened the fridge to take out a bottle of water. He chugged down a big amount of water and tried to calm himself down.

He was slowly understanding that it was just a dream but should a dream suppose to feel this much real? It's not like he never had any dreams before but still it was way too much realistic to call it a dream.

He can still feel Taehyung's gaze on him, the smile he was capturing and his voice, so deep yet soothing and relaxing. Everything was still so vivid to him as if he couldn't bring himself to forget it. To interrupt his thoughts his phone rang telling the boy someone is calling him.

"Hel-" Before he could finish he was cut off by the person who was on the other side.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNGIEEE!!" jungkook heard a high pitched voice from the other side of the call and it didn't take a second for him to understand it was none other than beomgyu, his friend more like a younger brother. They grew up together but beomgyu was a few years younger than him.

"Thanks, gyu. " Jungkook replies, trying his best to sound it excited but he failed terribly.

"Yo, what happened hyung?? You sound like you had a bad dream." The worried voice of Beomgyu can be heard by Jungkook who wasn't surprised by him. It's just their special bond, beomgyu can understand anything relate to Jungkook just in a second.

"Hm, just a weird dream." Jungkook lazily said hearing a gasp from beomgyu.

"I also had a weird dream.... But anyways these are dreams you know~~ Don't let them ruin your day~~ Cheer up hyungie~" Beomgyu chirps with his cheerful high pitched voice, trying his best to brighten up his hyung's day.

"Okay okay, I understood. I gotta go now gyu, I'm already late for my class." Jungkook informed receiving a quick reply from the other side.

"Okay~ let's facetime later! I miss you soo much!"

"Okay."

"Bye bye!" Upon hearing the boy's cheerful voice Jungkook won't lie, his mood has brighten up a bit.

He lets out a heavy breath before the phone decided to vibrate again, he quietly stared at the phone screen watching many of his friends birthday wishes popping up. A small smile plastered on his face when he saw one of them were his dad and mom.