{ℂ𝕙,𝟙𝟡: 𝔻𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕪}

{Juvia Pov} ~ Past (flashback) ~
"Your being sold off again Juvia so get ready." Ms. Maria said coldly crossing her arms and glaring at me "Yes Ms. Maria."

"Also keep your mouth shut we don't a repeat of last week now do we?"

"No Ms. Maria." I said while putting on my coat and hat "Also try to show some emotion once in your life because if we get another complaint about you being disobedient you will get punished again." Ms. Maria said opening the door for me I nodded and walk out of the room and made my way downstairs once I got down one of the guards opened the door for me while the other took my hand leading me outside it was raining hard that day the wind kept blowing hard and the temperature was so cold that you could see your own breath "So this is Juvia?"

"Yes young Misters, you did ask for someone unique."

"Unique?" I said looking up seeing a man with long white hair holding an umbrella for a little girl with long white hair and blue eyes.

"*sigh* Shigeru pay the man." the little girl said as the man with white haired bowed he then walk's over to the guard handing him a small sack of money and then takes my hand walking me over to a carriage he helps me inside then the little girl "So Juvia? do you smile?" the girl said with a smile once the man shut the door "Hai!" he shouted wiping the horses they neigh and we drive off I stayed silent not knowing what will happened to me the girl's smile turned into a small frown "They really damage you right?" I nodded then hear her chuckling "And they say that they treat every maid with respect-"

"T-There wrong" I said under my breath "Really?" my eye's widen from what I've said "M-My apologies for speaking ma'am I should have never spo-"

"So it is true Huh, well that won't be a problem in my manor." she said once the carriage came to a stop the man open's to door again helping the girl down then me we all walk over to the manor. I was a little straddled seeing the door's open "Hello (Y/n)-San." two small boys said with orange hair and brown eyes "Kaoru! Hikaru! what did I say about opening the door?" said a man with purple hair "Madam (Y/n), who is she?" he asked pointing at me "She's Juvia our maid" (Y/n) said in a cheerful voice "New maid?"

"Yes now Kaoru, Hikaru go take her to her new room and Shuu prepare her some food."

"Kay! follow us lady." the twins say grabbing my hand's dragging me out of the hall and towards a dim hallway "Here." they said opening the door for me I enter a small bed room with a bed that has blue sheets and white fluffy pillows, a dresser with a 3 mirrors with make up and a hair brush, and a blue vase with iris flowers "Night lady." the twins said leaving the room I walk over to the dresser and open the drawers seeing them filled with blue, violet, and lime maid dresses I take out one the blue dress inspecting it *Knock knock* "Enter?" the door opens revealing the same man with white hair "I'm Shigeru Zenzo, (Y/n) personal butler." he said bowing "I-Im Ju-"

"Juvia Lockser, I know but now eat up you start first thing tomorrow." he said with a smile while placing a bowl of soup with a spoon on the nightstand "It's French onion soup Misters, thought you might enjoy it." he said as he leaves the room shutting the door behind him I walk over to my bed and sit down I then grab the bowl and spoon "Smells nice." I said under my breath as I take a bite and my eyes widen {S-So good!} I take another and another until it was all gone I place the empty bowl and spoon back onto the nightstand and laid down on the bed {Maybe living here won't be so bad.} I though with a soft smile as I drift to sleep