Chapter 3: Incubation PT. 2

-----------------------
So, here we are in years 4 of incubation. I know I set up alot, and there is more to come. I do hope you enjoy this chapter, but I'm ok if you don't. Please let me know about grammar errors.

Ps. This took way longer than I thought and ended up way longer than I thought. But hey, what else can I do? I can't stay in the void.

P.s.s Art of our true protagonists egg at the end.

P.s.s.s Thanks for the 100 followers
-----------------------

[" Wow, you're so strong and talented. I like you. Anyway I guess you'll move on to Null 2 in mana proficiency."]

<Thats the plan? What is up with this one, I'm getting Kevin and pinkypie vibes from her.>

[" Anyway, I can't wait to see how you'll grow as a dragoness when you hatch. Bye!"]

[Note, telepathic connection has...has...are you ok?]

<Me? Oh, don't worry I'm fine. I'm just absolutely livid! Why am I female! Why? I don't want to be a female dragon! I don't want to end up in some wannabe protagonists harem!>

[Can you please calm down.]

<(Groan) fine. Now what even is Null 2?>

[Basically controlling the mana you're outputting that has left your body.]

<Ok, I'll see what I can do. Can't belive Im female now.>

[ Will you let it go, so what if you're female?]

<. . .you're not helping.>

[ I don't have time for this. I have to find why you can cultivate at ungodly speeds. Just do what you did before and comand the direction of the mana.]

<Fine.>

● ● ●

" I feel so sorry for her, it's sad that a dragon can't get a mate." The white dragoness spoke. " However, if she pulls a stunt like this again no terrestrial dragon won't be able to even slow the whirlwind of my wrath!"

The black dragon didn't respond, simply looking out the cave.

" They all seem to be human, one of them appears to be a half elf. One is carrying a sword, another a bow, and two with staffs. It appears another of them is gravely injured," he spoke. " My question is should we assist them?"

The white dragoness clicked her tough.

" I would say leave it be, however these absolutely asinine monkies are heading towards our den. Killing them would bring unwanted attention to our home. So, I am in agreement with you. We have to assist these idiots." The white dragoness responded. " Lets hope they don't try and appraise our over achieving yet to be born child."

Both dragons looked towards the same egg from before. Through magic sense they notice how the mana that is being giving off is now being controlled, going in which ever way the embryo deemed fit.

" Well, I guess we will have some vermin for awhile, or possibly a new follower." The black dragon had a smirk.

● ● ●

Hi everyone! My name is Caleb Arthur Moridor Dragonsbane II. I am 15 years old and the son of a noble. I am the future protector of the kingdom of Britannica. But I had a past life. Yes, I'm the protagonist of an isekai. I used to be John Jonathan, my friends call me Jojo. But I was hit by a train. I would tell you the whole story but my friend Andre is very hurt. We had to fight of hundreds off kobolds.