━ iii. aleyna's little vacuum

⎯⎯ ☆ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ☆ ⎯⎯

          ━━ A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER, Vision, Nat, and Steve first flew to Ukraine on the S.H.I.E.L.D's jet, and after asking S.H.I.E.L.D to borrow their SUV, the Avengers headed to Aleyna's house, Steve driving.

The blond was always insistent on having the male— or the closest thing to male, in Vision's case— drive. He was only a product of his time period, so of course, when Nat offered to take the wheel for once, he refused, for it was a "gentleman's job" as he claimed.

As Steve pulled into the driveway, the three Avengers looked up at the house, Steve's lips pursing slightly.

"Vision, are you sure this is right? This is a civilian household. The sheer amount of vibranium that you and Steve found couldn't have come from the house." The redhead looked to the synthezoid.

"I assure you, Agent Romanoff, this is the correct location." Vision confirmed with a nod. "We can't be too raucous; we needn't any more bad speculation on our names."

"Right. Maybe the vibranium is around the area. We could split up." Steve suggested, parking before taking the key out of the keyhole. "Vision goes east, I go west, Nat goes north. We all meet in the car in twenty minutes, and try not to make a scene and pull your gun out unless it's absolutely necessary."

"I have no gun."

"...Then don't blast anything, Vis."

"Understood, Captain Rogers." Vision nodded. "Everyone has their earpieces?" Nat looked to the other men's ears, the two nodding. The three Avengers stepped out of the SUV, going their own ways.

Nat almost knocked on the front door, but decided against it. They needed to stay low, at least for now. She decided to go around to the back and check the family's backyard.

She felt odd, being out in the open at two in the afternoon. But, most of the civilians have work on the weekends, and she was dressed like them. Besides, who the hell roams around the woods for fun?

Looking around the woods for a while, the redhead found nothing until she saw a girl standing in front of a tall, white metal... thing... that stood at five feet.

The girl seemed to be working on it, perhaps corrupting whatever it was? Nat carefully crouched behind a tree to get a better look without getting caught.

"I found something. Over." She whispered, praying that Vision and Steve could hear her.

"What is it? Over." The blond man replied.