Chapter 79

Obviously, He didn't take his eyes off the entrance to the mansion.

He didn't see the princess going out.

But as soon as morning came, the whole mansion was turned upside down, saying that the princess was not visible anywhere.

Yrmi thought he was going crazy.

'When the hell?'

He searched his memory.

However, no matter how much he flipped over and scattered, there was no depth.

At that time, a colleague who was watching the back door of a mansion frequented by the servants made a careful announcement.

There was only a maid who covered her face with a cape among those who escaped through the back door the morning before.

'Don't tell me?'

Yrmi immediately asked for a close distance with his colleagues.

Then it was easy to get a sighting of a maid wearing a cape and carrying a large luggage bag.

'Luggage bag...... Oh, my God.'

Yrmi immediately informed the owner, his master and leader of the organization.

It was immediately informed to the master, through the magic tool on the personnel who needed to keep around the master.

And Yrmi then prepared for death.

'It was not a bad life.'

He hasn't heard the news finding the princess yet.

There was no confirmation that she was safe.

What if they miss her and couldn't find her?

Or let's say that they found her, but what if something happened between?

'Mother, this cripple goes first.'

Yrmi wept, thinking of his mother, whom he broke up with as a child and now didn't even know where she was.

'Please be safe, Princess... Why on earth did you leave? The Master only has you, Princess. The Master is very creepy to the extent it's hard for you to live?

Oh, so that's why you ran away? If your grown brother was too much that's it's too disgusting......but he's still handsome, so please take care of him.......'

Yrmi suddenly felt it after lamenting up there along the stream of consciousness.

'Hold on.'

Something was strange.

'Am I right to think about this for the first time?'

He felt a sense of deja vu that was hard to explain.

Well, he meant, he didn't remember it, but it feels like he had repeated the same situation or thoughts.

'What is it?' Yrmi tilted his head.

And at the same time, Momezoa, a merchant who sells healthy vegetables at the corner of the capital, suddenly tilted his head.

"Excuse me, sir."

"What?"

"Didn't I sell you broccoli, carrots and spinach last time?"

"It's my first time today. It's my first time visiting this store in the first place."

"Really? That's weird. But why am I so used to it? I feel like I've been selling broccoli, carrots and spinach to you, again and again, selling again and again."