Chapter 80

That's how I parted with the wizard.

And thanks to the magic she cast on me, I was able to move almost uninterruptedly from that time on and into the forest.

In a little while, the magic will come off, but it doesn't matter.

Since I wasn't in a village, but a forest.

'Only I passed this forest safely.'

Once I pass through the forest, I will be far away from the capital.

I grabbed the reins.

If it's true that Jungkook's ordered Dark Knights concentrated their manpower around the capital to catch me, it will be much easier to move away from here than ever before.

Yeah, once I crossed this forest.

'It's a shame that I couldn't find a carriage to cross the forests, but....'

Before entering the forest, I wandered around to find a carriage in the village where I briefly went through the forest, but I was rejected because they were all busy or full.

I was reluctant to say that I needed the horseman who could drive me to the village for a long distance, expected for several days.

So I had no choice but to buy a horse instead.

I couldn't walk over a distance that I don't know how long it would be.

'I've barely even bought this one.'

Is it because it's a small town?

I expected it's going to be hard to get a carriage, but it was harder than I thought to get a horse.

I was looking for this horse and I paid extra to get it.

'But what I got from that was a piece of shit.'

I glanced at the sarcastic horse.

A sigh came out.

Was I unlucky or was I too much pushover?

I think the luggage was the problem.

I heard that wherever I go, I look like a traveller or outsider.

'But I need my luggage even though I won't use it all.'

It wasn't that there were so many problems that I couldn't handle, such as walking then falling down, not because I was sick.

I just get tired quickly.

I walked a little more silently, leading a horse that seemed to be weaker than me.

And it was time for me to think that I could ride the horse again by now that my feet were about to hurt.

"Stop!"

".....?"

"You really have guts to go through this forest alone."

'Bandit?'

I was startled and stopped walking.

Covering their faces with cloth, with a blade in one hand, and a typical line of colour that seemed to have been portrayed a lot, blocking the road.

"You must have noticed from the look on your face. Yeah, we're forest-thieves."

'So they're forest-thieves.'

"I won't say much. Give me everything you got."

Whether bandits or forest-thieves, it was no different than armed robbery anyway.