52

LOU'S POV:

"Is this okay?" I asked, hoping she was okay.

Diane hummed in response. I unzipped her jeans and took them off her long legs slowly.

I tossed them on the ground and then got rid of Diane's socks. I looked at the sight of her laying in bed looking up at me.

I unbuttoned my blouse, took off my pants and came back to take care of Diane.

I sat with a thigh on each side of Diane's torso, and looked down at her... a little bit familiar to the position that Maya once acquired to do my makeup.

"Are you sure it's a good idea, though? You are kind of a screamer." I teased her.

"I'll try to keep silent." Diane smiled and let me kiss her.

She kissed me back, and she let me take complete control over her, which made me feel empowered.

I brushed some hairs away from her face.

"What?"

I had been staring.

"I guess I don't stare enough either." I smiled at her, and kissed her chin, down her neck. "Can I take this off?"

She nodded, and I helped her off her shirt.

I put my ear to her chest, "your heart's beating faster."

Diane let out a breath, "I'm flustered."

I giggled and kissed the same spot where my ear had been in a second ago. Where I supposed her heart was.

Diane had her mouth slightly open and she had closed her eyes. With the little light we had from the connected bathroom I could see how her nipples had hardened in a matter of seconds.

"I love how you smell." I told her.

She opened her eyes, her hands caressed my hair, my scalp, and then she pulled my head down to kiss her lips.

I kissed her passionately, to the point I thought I was going to faint from not enough air, but I took the lead again.

I was taking over tonight.

I was showing her, not the other way around.

"Hey, calm down." Diane had tried to bite my lip.

The blonde laughed underneath me, "You're making me wait a lot."

"That's the point. Relax."

Diane rolled her eyes.

"I mean it. Try to relax." I pecked her lips. "Just breathe. Close your eyes."

"But I like watching you..."

I grabbed the shirt I had just taken off her, and then told her to sit up. I stood up from my seat on top of her and blindfolded her.

"Can you see?" I asked.

"Nope."

"You're lying?"

"Yes." She giggled.

I adjusted it until I was sure she couldn't see (I had to move my hand towards her as if I were to punch her to see if she had any reaction to that, and she didn't).

I took off my clothes (underwear too) and took off her underwear.

I took my time to kiss the sensitive spots I knew, and met new ones, like her armpits, behind her knees, and my favorite one, the palm of her hand.

She purred like a kitten, keeping quiet.

"I really like that." She whispered huskily when I traced my fingertips over the back of her knees.

I kissed her stomach, the sides of her torso and licked under her breasts, exploring places I hadn't thought of.

I made her sit and hold onto my shoulders, resting her forehead against mine. I helped her sit on my thigh and I sat in hers. Her back was so sensitive as well.

I touched her lower back and just traced patterns with my fingertips, sending shivers down her spine and tingles in between our legs.

She started to move her hips to get friction on her vulva, "Shh.. stop. Not yet, okay baby?"

She whined like a puppy, "You're driving me insane."

After kissing her one more time, I took off her blindfold and held onto her hips to move her with me. I let her look at me, at how I let myself be vulnerable in front of her, let myself melt for her glorious body.

I wanted her eyes on mine, I wanted to look at her face when she came and I wanted her to look at mine when I came. I wanted her to feel great.

She followed my movements, and I added friction on my own pussy against her thigh. Diane let out little breathy moans, but had to bite her lips to keep herself from waking up the whole neighborhood.

Diane didn't go faster. She just went slow the whole time, trying to keep breathing, trying to enjoy every second.

I didn't care about my pleasure tonight. I was enjoying what we were doing, but all of the sudden I didn't give a fuck if I came or not.

We kept staring at each other's bodies and fucking each other's thighs slowly, and then Diane kissed me as if the world was ending and this was our last kiss.

She stopped grinding against me, she just held onto my shoulders with her hands and kissed me.

When our kiss finished I realized I had stopped moving too.

Diane let herself flop in bed and grabbed my arm to pull me down with her.

"You didn't..."

"It's not necessary." Diane said.

I silently nuzzled my way to the crook of her neck and laid my naked body against hers.  She kissed the top of my head.

"I love you."

"I love you. Night." I said, and rested my hand on her abdomen.

"Sweet dreams."

Somehow we didn't fall off that bed. Somehow we survived a whole night sleeping in there.