Chapter 86

Jungkook's fingers hardened as he was passing the wine.

But the drunk opponent didn't notice and kept on talking.

"She may look sharp on the outside, but it's a kind of hiccup charm that's unexpectedly obnoxious to me. Oh, no, no, if I can tame her with that personality, hiccup.

You're going to pick the right place and hiccup sell her anyway. Give it to me instead. Since the hiccup, we were good friends anyway."

Friend, the word that the other person put in his mouth was not necessarily wrong as his tongue was twisted because of alcohol.

The partner whom he met at a meeting as a child and had known for nearly a decade was a partner and a sole acquaintance of him.

He was three years older than Jungkook, but neither of them cared about it.

Jungkook was quite fond of him.

More like, Jungkook thought he was quite useful.

Born to a noble father and a commoner mother, he expressed his inferiority complex about his birth as an illegitimate son by pressing down on his brother.

His efforts and perseverance were quite good, and he did not hesitate to make dirty tricks if necessary, and he could kill his temper and lie down in front of a stronger opponent than him.

Jungkook liked it.

Since he was a useful resource in many ways.

However, the downside was that he was overly exposed and his hand habits against women were not good, but that was something that had nothing to do with Jungkook.

Until his opponent talks like that on the spot.

Jungkook put down the wine, which had not even a few sips.

And he thought to himself, looking at his drunk opponent in a mess.

'I have to kill him.'

They've seen each other for a long time.

Except for some of the family members, he would be the oldest person he hung out with.

He was also excellent as a partner.

It would be hard to find a man who is as good at his job as he.

But all that didn't matter at the moment.

He'll just have to clean up that garbage right now.

Nothing else came to his mind except that.

"Let's move and have another drink. How about we continue in my mansion?"

"Huh? Yes, good, good, then, let's go!"

Jungkook killed his opponent that day.

There was also an appropriate justification.

In the past, in the process of organizing a business, his opponent secretly deducted some of the money.

But Jungkook took it as an excuse to punish him.

He cut off the opponent's limb, hoping that he would not do it again, and finally cut his neck.

He could have cut his throat from the start and finished neatly, but Jungkook didn't do it on purpose.

After killing his business partner and longtime friend so badly that he couldn't even understand it, Jungkook suddenly saw his sister again.

A rich, covetous red hair covering the back.