CHAPTER-14

AIDEN'S P.O.V

FLASHBACK

My pout widened at this rule. So I said, "But I want a boy-friend."

Dad's eyes widened and he sternly said "No you will not have any boyfriend."

My eyes started to tear up "But I already have one which is seb and I want to make more friends when I go to school."

Dad makes a thinking face and said: " Oh so you are saying about the boy as a friend."

I look at him with a confused expression and said "Are there any other type of boyfriend."

And he shakes his head sideways saying NO.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!Today is my first day at school.

******************************************************

AIDEN'S P.O.V

When I was fighting with for getting a boy-friend. He would sternly say NO. But when I told him that Sebastien is also my boy-friend he said " Oh so you are saying about the boy as a friend."

Sometimes I think how silly adults talk is.*giggles*

Right now my home teacher is taking me to my class and I am so much excited to see my new class and meet new people. Back at the old house I never used to have any friends because they never let me go to school. I would sometimes watch children going out with their friends having different and tasty foods. I always imagined how it would feel to do those things.

I reached my classroom with my teacher. When I entered the room it was so big and colorful with so many pictures, drawings, objects, blocks, and whatnot. There were so many children in the class. 

My class teacher in a loud but soft voice told everyone to sit in their seats. When all of them settled I was able to see everybody's face easily. There were so many unfamiliar faces that I became nervous.

That was when I saw a familiar face. Yes, a familiar face which was none other than Sebastien. I was happy to see him. I think noticing my nervousness he passes me a toothy smile which made me giggle but he had lost 2 of his front teeth a few days back.

At the same moment, the teacher asked me to introduce myself to the class. I again became quite nervous at the time of introducing my class self in front of the class.

However, I introduce myself very confidentially because an Accardi never shows his/her weakness to the world.

Okay fine I know it's quite a huge, powerful line for my vocabulary. So yeah I heard Alfonso speak these words to somebody. And well these words registered in my mind.

After introducing myself I went towards Sebastien's table because there was a free seat there. When I sat in my seat I saw 2 boys and 2 girls along with Sebastien looking at me with a huge smile.

 OH BOY, FEW PEOPLE HERE ARE TOO MUCH EXCITED TO SEE ME. WHY DO I THINK THAT MY WHOLE ENERGY IS GOING TO BE FINISHED BY THE TIME OF LUNCH.

##############################################################

LUNCHBREAK

I was right. I feel like my brains have been scratched out from my head. These people sitting beside me speak so much like a Chatterbox that at some point I have started to think that they don't have a pause button.

But hey they are nice.

Yes, I know that but they have literally eaten my whole brain out. I mean I know people talk this much but I am not used to talking this much.